Clone Q?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyGalaxy

Reaction score
When I see cloning threads and videos, they grab a lower stalk and they are simply a couple of leafs. I do not have a single branch that does not have a flower in the crotch. Are they ok to use or am I screwed?

You need a growing tip to clone--leaves do not clone. I don't understand your question about branches with flowers in the crotch? How far into flowering are you? The further a plant is into flowering, the harder they are to clone.

If yer looking to clone the bush that I saw in yer other post then yeah yer screwed. That doesn't look like it has any viable tips that yu could cut for cloning. It's not impossible but it would be a bear to do if yer not real experienced with cloning. Yu should have taken cuttings from that one week b4 yu switched it over for flowering

maybe try a reveg if ya really want to save the strain..just my thaughts..

THG....Ive seen a thread on another site that cloned from just the leaf..How ever it does take a very long timeif I remember correct.....

hxxp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/****-chat/201354792-can-you-do-clones-out-leaf-thread.html

:ciao: change xx to tt

I wld try a reveg over taking clones late in flower.....jmo

Yeah Hammy I forgot about revegging the existing plant. If that is a viable option, I just don't know the particulars of it

Revegging a plant after Harvest...

Best to leave some Bud on..I like to leave the lower 1/3 and then place in Veg stage ( 24 hr lighting is best) and induce High Nitrogen...plant will start to toss single blade leafs and then grow out of it...Hope this helps

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
THG....Ive seen a thread on another site that cloned from just the leaf..How ever it does take a very long timeif I remember correct.....

I think that requires tissue culture, eh?

Latest posts

Back