clone question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I have three plants that i put into flowering and before that i took three clones from each plant to keep the cycle going.This is my first time cloning.I did ALL the steps from HICKS cloning thread except the dome.six of the nine clone are laying there dropping looking like they want to give up but they are sprouting new growth on them.can any one help on this one?:confused:They are in soil,under a cool and a warm flor. and getting misted acouple times a day they are under 24/7 light

The dome is the #1 most important part... this keeps the humidity up high enough where the cuttings won't wilt.

so do you think that it is to late or can i run abd get something to make a dome?you think they will bounce back?:confused:

berserker71 said:
so do you think that it is to late or can i run abd get something to make a dome?you think they will bounce back?:confused:

Try it for a day and you'll find out. I never use a dome nemore... however I also do it in rockwool... which is a lil different.

Hey Bud,
I have had great success with and w/o a dome and of course it does help contain hummidity so there are advantages to them. But as u know not required. GOOD LUCK!

well i ended up losing 3 of my little ones:( and i got the other 6 in a decent dome system acouple of them are looking pretty bad still but i am doing what i can for them and hoping that you all can send some good mojo there way.I will keep you all posted on them little ones.I also want to thank Kade and Skunk for jumping in and responding!

Latest posts

Back