Clone started wilting instantly:(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashatigerlily

Reaction score
HELP! First time DWC grower! Just transplanted clones into coco grow median 3 days ago. pH is at 6.0 and temp is at roughly 68-69 degrees with ppm at 1.0.... (hopefully that’s not too much)
Water level is about 1 inch from bottom of basket.
I think it’s either over or under watered/not enough oxygen but I can’t distinguish between the 2. What do y’all think?
thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1F0D0F49-49D8-425D-A92B-61B1DDC5010B.jpeg
    1F0D0F49-49D8-425D-A92B-61B1DDC5010B.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 14
Does the Hydro container (where basket is in) have a bubbler or water spray to keep the stem moist? if not you killed it most likely.

Are you saying that is an unrooted clone? If so I can't help. I use rock wool or rapid rooters in a dome with a heat mat. I keep the roots at 78f. Using clone x and tap water.

no not unrooted. Transplanting clone may not have been the right phrasing. It’s in the rock wool cube still.
thanks!

Its not getting enough water like that. You need roots before putting into those. That stem has to get plenty water for it to root.

Here's mine, Clonex potting soil water and only blue light @ 18 hours a day and this is at day 4. Only wilted on the day I cut them.

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpeg
    thumbnail (2).jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back