Clone Wars 22 Girls ready to take over the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a little fading/striping (light yellow) on my leaves. Not sure if they are just hungry or if they want something else.
Humidity has been pretty low in that area 40's-50's.
IMG_3512.JPG
They are almost impossible to water because the leaves are taking over the whole bag!
IMG_3504.JPGIMG_3505.JPGIMG_3507.JPG
Ideas?
IMG_3514.JPG

I am not sure about the yellowing but when I had that appear on my plant I increased the feeding of N and it stopped on all the new growth. I only have 2 months of this hobby so take advice from others.

Question about the bags for watering. Can you soak those and let the water bottom feed the soil or does the bag only let excess water out, not in? I have not used bags and have no clue as to how they work other than just another option to pots.

Clone wars! Love it!

Fade in.

22 females fighting for growth. Each skilled in her own power to rise to the top. With the help of their green Jedi master ,Tasty the Fearless, they will rise. Enduring all stresses and training their master puts before them. They shall overcome the gravity of this hostile tutelege and be as no ordinary clones. The green force is strong with them and they have no choice but to 'Bud and Fight for the Light!'

Coming to a grow journal near you.:icon_smile:

Fade out.

:D

Looks great tasty:ciao:

some yummy strainage you have there green mojo for keeping it growing :)

i say use a watering wand.. or its time for a drip system... i want to try blu mats just cant afford them till next harvest..

Aloha
Squidy

They are packed in there pretty tight. You could have an air circulation problem, and it probably wouldn't hurt to give them a little more N, but they will be alright I'm sure. That's going to be a Hell of a crop, kiddo :)

Peace

Iams-
I have to give credit to hubby for the title. I'm terrible at naming things - but he's an aspie and he EXCELS at naming things. We make a good pair.
Squidy
I looked at watering wand, but I need hose/pressure for that right? For now, I pull the tray and can slide them around like those old 9 square slider puzzle pictures with one block missing. Ventilation isn't great but I leave the door open to where they are so I'm squeaking by for now.
Got my thinking cap on about how to manage these -surprise!- it's not going according to my plan. :rofl:
Hemper
You are right- I check records and they hadn't had a good FEED in a week. Gave them some GH FloraNova Grow last night and they should bounce right back.

I've got my thinking cap on-these ladies are so vigorous and simply want to flower so badly I don't know how I'll hold them in veg for another 6 weeks.
IMG_3598.JPGIMG_3599.JPG

The FloraNova worked.

Tried 4 different methods.
Soil, Coco cup (based on super simple cloning sticky), coco pucks and rockwool.

First off, kudos for a great start!

Tasty did you notice any differences in your clones from one method to the next? First roots, growth took off faster, stayed greenest, anything like that? Sorry if I missed it.

Budders- Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

There are some pics here that might be of interest with how the four turned out.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62336

When I clone again I'll be using the coco pucks and my Ikea DIY cloner.
Easiest to maintain and can fit more in the space.
IF you don't already have a humidity dome (or way to simulate that) then the CUPS method rocks. Very easy and really reliable results.
I hated rockwool - those were the only ones that I lost. BUT that is a personal bias.
Soil was OK simply had to be more careful on transplant. They also required the least amount of care.
Hope that helps- let me know if you have any other questions.

WOW has it really been 10 days since an update?
I'm pretty much ignoring them because I'm busy with harvest. Keep thinking I want to flip them - some have crazy preflowers- but I'm going to be moving and am trying to avoid having to disturb them at the end of flowering.

Temps are 75-85. Humidity 42-48%. Lights (600W hps dimmed) on 24/7.
Eating Flora Nova 2ml per liter / guano bloom 5 ml per liter/ water with organic tea - Alternating schedule. Misting on occasion with tea as well.

Have had to tie them down several times. Only one not LST'd a second time was BCD3- I have a fondness for this plant and it grows low anyway.
LST in bags works much better than I thought. With green wire and poking holes then make a hook on the end to hold it in place.

It's getting pretty crowded and I'm still up in the air on where I'll take them next. Stay tuned- it's getting unruly.

The more you tie them down the more crowded it will get. The only way it works well with LST, is if you prune alot. All the small stuff gets cut out and your left with x amount of colas per pot. Then those colas you just let go straight to the light. In 6 weeks, it will be a nightmare where they are at now, I can tell you that right away. And leaving the "door open" is gonna hurt your yield, really bad. I am assuming you mean you have no exhaust fan in there?

Fade in;

22 fems. Increased in their desire to Bud and Fight for the Light. Training and tutelege is rough, but these fems just won't say 'I give in. It's too much.'

Green Jedi Master Tasty, The Fearless, continues to put them thru their paces. Knowing that when the time is right, They will take over the World!

With the help of other Green Jedi Masters, they will embark on a new level of growth.

Stay tuned. It's getting unruly!

The saga continues.........

Fade to green..

One of the great things about having this many clones is that I feel braver.
I've only broken two branches so far while doing LST and when I FIM again tomorrow I'll be going all over the plant.
I've also been brutal in eradicating any leaf that isn't up to snuff.

Here is the White Rhino: Looks like the "dr. seuss" trees they grow in Vancouver.

IMG_3825.JPG

And here is the unruly Kush #1

IMG_3822.JPGIMG_3823.JPG
IMG_3934.JPGIMG_3935.JPG
IMG_3936.JPGIMG_3937.JPG

Two rows nicely restrained AGAIN.....
IMG_3860.JPG

I'm hoping these will be good outdoor stealthy plants. With some fake plastic flowers I don't think you would ever know they are MJ- well except for the smell.

IMG_3839.JPGIMG_3842.JPG

This plant wants to flower soooo badly
IMG_3931.JPGIMG_4188.JPGIMG_4191.JPG

Iams-
Can't wait to see what dialog these pictures inspire. ;)

The inspiration comes from You, and You alone. Keep posting and I will be encouraged. My faith in the growth grows stronger with your posts. As well as my knowledge.

Many other great growers have added into your scrolls of wisdom, and they are to be truely thanked.

You though, are unashamedly and unfearfully slaying all problems in your way. All well posted, documented and allowing us, the younger growers around you, to learn about the ways of the Green Jedi.

Your path has not been unburdened, as I have seen. Your faith to practice is what makes you acomplished in your skill. That gives us, the new students, a benchmark to work to and skill level to earn.

There are many other posters in the forums that I feel the same way about. They have shared their trials and victorys as well. Some, I actually feel like I'm recreating their eariler grows. To them, 'I Thank you' for your posts.( too many to list. If ya read the archives.)

The saga of the 'children of the tent continues'. We, in our own ways, and our skill levels continue as well.

You though, seemed destined for Greatness. Perhaps you will make the ranks of the other mods here, not because of your skill, but because of your willingness for freedom of information like them.

All the mods here are all greatly posted volumes of information, and to me it appears you are well on your way.

I look forward to everyones new postings, knowelege shared is a good thing.

Tasty the Fearless, Grow your fems strong. May they seek the light so that they shall bud well.

and may the Green Force be with you always.

---------------------

New trailer.

Clone wars 22....

Fade in.

Now that the 22 young green Jedi, have moved upward in their path. Growing closer towards their full potential. Rooted full well in their masters discipline. The fems each in their own way, are fighting for glory.

Basking not in the victorys that lay below, but looking up at the growth of tomorrow. Each branching out at a new skill to be the one with the most Buds of Force. A force to be observed, awed and feared.

Follow , as we watch their struggle, their growth, and their training.

Clone Wars 22...the veg saga continues...........

fade to green....

Iams,
I :heart: you

Thanks so much for just being you.

Passion is what it is all about.

nouvellechef said:
The more you tie them down the more crowded it will get. The only way it works well with LST, is if you prune alot. All the small stuff gets cut out and your left with x amount of colas per pot. Then those colas you just let go straight to the light. In 6 weeks, it will be a nightmare where they are at now, I can tell you that right away. And leaving the "door open" is gonna hurt your yield, really bad. I am assuming you mean you have no exhaust fan in there?

They are headed to the tent as soon as I harvest the last 4 girls.
They will have all the goodies they need in there.

I was only thinking that they are doing remarkably well under pretty lean circumstances. Just learning more about the limits of the plants so I don't freak out so much if I run into a day or two of less than ideal conditions.

Were your clones styled off the clones you were practicing off of in ozzydiodudes super-simple cloning thread? With the clear cups inside non clear cups? Just trying to learn more about cloneing.

Sorry, don't know how to link as old thread.

Edit: oops never mind. looked closer to the earlier pics and got my question answered about the cups.

Latest posts

Back