Clone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rant

Reaction score
My how easy> took a cutting jax hakuna [yes its part of the family!! after 7 months in side out side in side frost coming] glass of water paper towels and Im feeding it Brown sugar and it luvs it!> and now I have a baby clone in a pot on the window! this cannabis stuff is cheap> SH$T cost nothing really. Enjoy

The Lemon Betty I am growing wasn't cheap. 25 seeds cost $2,000. They were worth every penny. I got 4 clones from the guy who bought them to beta test them. That was years ago. The strain turned out to be a winner. I guarantee he has made that original $2,000 investment back 100 times over. So have I.

Unfortunately, my clones seem to loose their properties after time. I got a Lucinda clone gifted to me and it was a 10 on high, taste and smell. Added plus was the taste stayed throughout the whole bowl. Most time taste dissipates after the first couple hits. Had to cull it. Pretty much the same happened with Golden Pineapple.

But pot is like a train.....miss one, catch the next one.

Latest posts

Back