CLONES: clonex or Hormodin 1(root inducing substance)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orlcorekid

Reaction score
Has anyone tryed Clonex or Hormodin1? Clonex you can pick up at any local hydro store. Hormodin1 on the other had i got from the greenhouse that i work at(well i do the maintance part of the job). i was just wondering if anyone has tryed eirther and could tell me there results with the product. thanks

I can't vouch for either... but I've heard clonex is good. I just use the cheapest rooting gel.... if u look at labels typically they all have the same amount of rooting compound in them.

I'd see if they had any "Olivia's rooting gel" floatin around. ;)

Yup, that works... right now i'm using something from wilsons

ok cool i think ill try both when i establish a mother. thank

I use Green Light Rooting hormone powder. Does the trick every time. $3.99

can i just go to walmart and pick rooting stuff up? what brand should i be looking for at walmart or a similar big scale seller like that?

Well the wally world next to my side of the world has something called ROOT-X. I've never seen it or tryed it befor. Maybe your store will carry it. But like i said ive never seen or used it befor so. good luck

Rootone or shultz take root I've had success with from wal-mart. But next time I order ferts online again..i'm ordering good ole Olivias for me. ;)

AeroTX said:
I use Green Light Rooting hormone powder. Does the trick every time. $3.99

Where do you get the Green lLight Rooting from?

It is all the same... gel I like best compared to powders... ANY KIND will do... price does not dictate quality persay.

Yea thats true. I would think that gel would work the best because it will coat the bottom of the cutting better then the powder would but thats just what i think.

Powders work... but u have to wet the cutting first.

ok so if you use a powder then you have to dip the cutting in a cup of water. phed? nutes? of just any spring water at room temp? Could you mix the powder with water first and then dip your cutting in it?

i dont think the ph would matter much for a dip.. unless it was like 2 or 14. But don't you have water sittin around that is already phed?

Latest posts

Back