clones from club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
okay im about to get my clones for my outdoor grow this year and ive never grown from clones... i was wondering if i should start watering them wit jus water for a couple weeks before i put my veg nutes in.. and also if i need root horomones or anything ty in advanced...

I like to feed my clones Super Thrive for a rooting hormone and as far as nutrients I always go by what the plant is telling me. If it looks hungry I feed it starting with a less than recommended dose and then increasing with each feeding. I think clones are usually ready for a feeding after putting all of that work into growing a root system.

If you are using good soil, the soil should have enough nutrients in it for a few weeks at least. I do it that way.

You might want to ask the "clone guy" what they are using, nutes or no nutes when you pick them up.

I use some vitamin B12 stuff when I transplant, same idea as the Super Thrive.

When you get clones from a club are they rooted?

If they are they are just baby plants treat them as such.

Since autos cannot be cloned, this should not be a problem if you are buying clones.

Latest posts

Back