Clones growing in the sun journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfespan

Reaction score
View attachment image.jpg
So with the summer here and electricity costing enough, like most of you I also take my growing outdoors. I was able to get clones from my second wave of plants, which was 3 phenos of black domina, I got about 5 of each pheno. Here they are trying to stay kool by the pool

looking good!! i love finding mantis on my plants they r awesome to watch!! what size are ur pots? just curious

looking good!! i love finding mantis on my plants they r awesome to watch!! what size are ur pots? just curious

A bunch of 3, and a few 7 gallon smart pots, and a few chlorine jug buckets lol

Spent the day staking and cleaning plants out. So far it looks like all the girls are in preflower, watering has become quite the fight here as things heat up, having to water twice a day. I have armor SI on my list to help these girls out, plus plenty of humid acid.

View attachment image.jpg
So far all look to started flowering, so I went ahead and cleaned up the bottoms, and staked each plant accordingly to its structure. I'm finding a lot of data pillars and loopers on my largest(far left in the pic) plant gonna have to find something to control those buggers.

The heat has been taking its toll but not as bad as I anticipated. Will be grabbing a gallon of Armor SI to aid the girls

twice a day? my temps are 85 to 100 and im only watering every 2-4 days i use 2-3 gallons of water for my plants in 5 gallon buckets and 4-6 gal per container for my 2 plants in the 20 gal they usually go 3-5 days till i water again and my smaller plants in 2-3 gal containers 1-1.5 gal and they go a week or so but i have my buckets buried

twice a day? my temps are 85 to 100 and im only watering every 2-4 days i use 2-3 gallons of water for my plants in 5 gallon buckets and 4-6 gal per container for my 2 plants in the 20 gal they usually go 3-5 days till i water again and my smaller plants in 2-3 gal containers 1-1.5 gal and they go a week or so but i have my buckets buried

Yeah I'm in mostly 3gallon smart pots, they dry out really fast.

yeah next time id go get some 5 gallon buckets never have like the smart pots for outdoor growing indoors their fine but outdoors i wouldn't use them they look great...... pool party come harvest time?? lol

wow that one looks really weird id just watch it and see what it does im gonna start my flower nutes in a week or so gave mine their last does of grow nutes yesterday next watering will be a flush then plan watering for the next watering then flowering nutes start after that

wow that one looks really weird id just watch it and see what it does im gonna start my flower nutes in a week or so gave mine their last does of grow nutes yesterday next watering will be a flush then plan watering for the next watering then flowering nutes start after that

Yeah, I love the smart pots, but I'm not liking them outdoors, unless I could find some higher trays to put them in, allow them to drink up more water.

Did that flower and reveg, now is kicking to flower again? Or is that all new flower growth? Pretty early to be that far along if your in the US

Latest posts

Back