Clones in LIMBO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom O'Bedlam

Reaction score
I started 3 clones from a known female 3 weeks ago and they simply aren't growing but they're not dying, either. I used Olivia's cloning gel and placed the cuttings in peat pellets. They've been under a CFL bulb with humidity tents on 'em but, again, no progress but no dying, either. I think if they were gonna die they'd have done so already. I tried giving some 1/8 strength fertilizer solution and haven't noticed anything different yet.

Salvage ideas?

thanks

I took clones from 6 plants the last week of their veg and during 1st week of flower, clipped them, used olivias, put them in 3'' pots with steins premium soil mix, under humidity dome, sprayed 2x a day, under 100W CFL, and they looked exactly the same for almost 2 weeks then they started to grow slowly and now have had 1-4 sets new leaf sets. I'd just keep them in there until they look like their starting to die but take maybe take 2 more clones and put them in rockwool cubes.

Tom O'Bedlam said:
I started 3 clones from a known female 3 weeks ago and they simply aren't growing but they're not dying, either. I used Olivia's cloning gel and placed the cuttings in peat pellets. They've been under a CFL bulb with humidity tents on 'em but, again, no progress but no dying, either. I think if they were gonna die they'd have done so already. I tried giving some 1/8 strength fertilizer solution and haven't noticed anything different yet.

Salvage ideas?

thanks

If they are still alive, I wouldn't be thinking about salvage ideas. Just keep doing what you are doing. You generally know that they are rooted when you start seeing new growth.

Hiya Tom do you remove the humidity dome for a minute or so each day cos they need a little air to breathe and can you upload a picture to show what they look like.
A good indication of them rooting is yellowing of the leaves.
Dont bother with any strength nutrients until you see roots.
T4

Latest posts

Back