CLONES NEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe take a baggie and create a bio dome to help hold in the humidity on the one not doing so well
or a cut off pep bottle

Look at it this way, 4 out of 5 ain't bad,
try saving the droopy one but don't sweat it if she dies Shlt happens.
4 healthy ones are very good when it comes to making clones 1st time
Shes a baby. And I ely think she will be a sweet one when mature. Probably the best one. U don't give up when they start dying. U care for them more so they have energy to live from.
I rah talk to the plants and that. Its a partnership. U take care of the plants. The plants will take care of u.

OK Sing to it Dam It!!! LOL
I use to show my plants old war movies all night long during lights on

The leaves on the droopy one r alot darker than the rest
16052612409406349479829568257171.jpg

It should be fine, love her and squeeze her but no over watering
Looks better already
Safe g
Appreciate all the help
Shes just kinda stagnant. Not growing but not dying. I guess only time will tell

Safe g
Appreciate all the help
Shes just kinda stagnant. Not growing but not dying. I guess only time will tell
Sometimes the roots get dried out in coco and they need to regrow, good luck
I bet she comes back ok

Th
Sometimes the roots get dried out in coco and they need to regrow, good luck
I bet she comes back ok
Thats what I dont understand. Ppl r saying its from overwatering but if that's the case then the roots can't be dry.
If the roots were dry they wouldn't droop like that. The main stem would too

Th

Thats what I dont understand. Ppl r saying its from overwatering but if that's the case then the roots can't be dry.
Not sure I have rooted clones in tap water, some root better than others , some strains are not able to be cloned.

Th

Coco has a tedency to dry out very rapidly , once roots have dried extra water just will rot the stem without good roots. The stem will need to develope new roots if it does.

I was checking if the roots had began to grow out and the stem was moving wayyy to easily. I slid it out and there were no roots at all. I took a layer of the stem off and dipped it in clonex gel and put it back in.
Do u think that would save her?

The rest r lookin real nice. They don't move when I pull them.

I was checking if the roots had began to grow out and the stem was moving wayyy to easily. I slid it out and there were no roots at all. I took a layer of the stem off and dipped it in clonex gel and put it back in.

You may want to pull it back out and cut bottom of the clones stem off approx 1-2 inches depending on how much decay was present on old root stem.
Then peel and dip start fresh and clean.

Yes leave the others alone.........................they look fine

You may want to pull it back out and cut bottom of the clones stem off approx 1-2 inches depending on how much decay was present on old root stem.
Then peel and dip start fresh and clean.
Yeah I cut the tip off. Just wait and see now

It had roots when I got her. But they fell off. Clean. Idk how or y. Anyone know?

Latest posts

Back