clones to veg.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

g-13

after u cut a clone how long should it grow b4 u put it in veg. growth and switch to those doses of nutes?

g-13 said:
after u cut a clone how long should it grow b4 u put it in veg. growth and switch to those doses of nutes?

What kind of medium did you put the clones in? I start with a mild [like 1/8th strength] use of Peter's All-Purpose AFTER they have grown some roots and I placed/transplanted them in soil mixture. BTW, I root my clones in distilled H2O, changed every few days, and misted with distilled H2O daily. Hope this helps...

Nelson

i use rockwool cubes then once they get roots i put them in bigger cubes

G-13, I have a question about the rockwool.. This is my first time using the rockwool. I did a few in the bubble cloner and a few in the jiffy pop's. The bubble cloner clones turned out better and rooted much faster. I am thinking that my question is a pretty dumb one but, I don't know the answer so I will have to ask.. Here it goes.. Ready for a laugh, how do you get the clones out of the rockwool. See I told you... Pretty dumb huh.. Do you just give them a tug? If that is how you get them out, does it damage the roots?

No Bro, growing in dirt... Just used the wool to get them started...

What happend was my light fell on some of the plants and broke the crap out of them.. What wasn't broken burned. I had to get to work so the only thing I could do was grab some rockwool and start cutting clones.. I'm not sure where I even got the rockwool but I knew I had it sitting around so it was the easiest and fastest way to get them in a rootable situation..

well if your growing in dirt dont use the rockwool just hang them in there they'll root faster. but to get them out of the rockwool, it tears apart in layers like your opening a book so you can get the roots out that way.

you can plant them into the dirt with the rockwool attatched, once rooyed. Tearing the wool off might well tear roots off also.

Latest posts

Back