clones went into bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
i have no idea what happened but my babies went into bloom if i feed them veg nutes and put them outdoor will they go back into veg..

yes they will re veg, you put them out before the days were long enough probably.

nutes dont have anything to do with when they flower, only reduced light triggers flowering.

thanks it seems like they been in shock for the passed couple weeks can they go into shock where thy wont grow anymore

Oddly shaped leaves are usually a magnesium deficiency. However its usually good practice to really let a plant show un-admissable signs of problems before going ahead with solutions, at least in the nutrient factor. So you dont mess things up further. Go to the Growing Resources link at the top of the page and take a peek at OVERGROWS plant problem link. Its got photos and everything. Really Helpful.

those "oddly" shaped leaves are indication that your clones are beginning to reveg'.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56812 ... ;)
congratulations ..."grasshopper"...:p
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with your ph or mg..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=693902&postcount=12 <--- now thats 'weird' leaves :)

Magnesium deficiency will exhibit a yellowing (which may turn brown) and interveinal chlorosis beginning in the older leaves. The older leaves will be the first to develop interveinal chlorosis. Starting at leaf margin or tip and progressing inward between the veins. Notice how the veins remain somewhat green though as can be seen in figure 15.

Notice how in Figure 16 and 17 the leaves curl upwards like they're praying? They're praying for Mg! The tips may also twist.

Mg can get locked-up by too much Ca, Cl or ammonium nitrogen. Don't overdo Mg or you'll lock up other nutrients.

When did the guy say anything about clones Hick? Did I miss something?

thank u very much guys? i mentioned something about a couple of my clones going into bloom in a different thread.. but either way thats a load of my chest thanks guys im glad its not disease

AlkaloidContent said:
When did the guy say anything about clones Hick? Did I miss something?

check the links ;)

You don't say what strain you have. Most will reveg when placed outdoors unless they are an auto-flowering strain, in which case they will continue to flower.

ok so....
riddle me this,
your plant had flowered
now its revegging
in order for a plant to completely be out of reveg
it has to grow out all of it buds/starting buds....

but what if i were to limb the lowers
so more energy goes to the tops and more grown out area
(rather than the lower scraggle wasting time and energy)

does this seem like a plausible idea?

People do and people dont do this. I would go start a thread on it and see if some people chime in. I know they will. I will, hell.

Latest posts

Back