clones: when and how to increase light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
So I bought some clones and they had some roots in rockwool poking out. If I where selling them I would have made sure there where more. I transplanted them. Should have left em in rockwool to root better. They are in .3 liter air pots. Each have 3 leaves and 1 new growth leafset popping out. When do I increase strength of light. How do I increase strength of light. They are under plasma.

I would have left the rock wool. I think most do.

why would you pull the clone from the rockwool? you simply bury the entire cube

Sorta my line of thinking too, why did you pull it out of the cube bro ?

No lol, should have let them stay in rw longer before transplanting their still in the cubes. Lol

But they definitely had roots showing? Those cuts were taken from the center of a branch, something I have never seen done and it had the smallest amount of growing matter on it I have ever seen on a cutting that actually rooted--can you see any new growth on the clone?

I have never used Plasma lighting but I always increase the light source once I see roots. As soon as I see roots( I use the bottoms of 2 litter soda bottles so I can see through them) they go under regular Veg lighting. For me that is HO T5's.

jmo

Latest posts

Back