clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
My first time taking clones. I took some 3 days ago, today they are starting to look droopy. I have kept them sprayed with water and humidity dome in rapid rooters. Whats up why are they droopy now. I did check the rapid rooter for water, it seemed to be fine. i dont know if i should take the dome off or what. Any suggestions?

I would just chill for a bit. I had lots of drama with my clones a bit back I'm sure everyone remebers. IME so far they look a lil droopy a couple days in then perk up a bit then look like there going to completely die then root lol. I only been cloning at about a 60 percent sucess rate I'd say, and theyre takin a while too. Maybe I'm not the best to take advice from on this subject, but it seems pretty normal.

my experience with quick drooping clones is the leaves are too heavy from the mist or it is too hot in the dome--- what kind of light are they under---i do not mist----might consider removing the dome and out of any substantial direct light---how bout some pics---

i get a 95% success rate with Clonex / Rockwool in Humidity Dome running at 75 watt CFL

I spray the clones and dome the first date.
Take out the dome once a day after the first week for an hour.
Get roots in 7-10days.

Drooping is pretty normal, i would just relax a bit, unless they seem to be getting worse

So all I have is one lil girl, outside, well into flowering, can I still take some clones off it, for my winter indoor grow?

I have never done it before, but people tell me that they take cuttings right up to harvest. My understanding is that the further into flower, the longer it will take the clone to root and reveg.

Latest posts

Back