Cloning and and progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
The clones will rise!

I found (Massproducer's) thread http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=2799 extremely useful in the art of cloning.

Please refer to his thread on cloning for instructions

cost...... 130 Rhodian credits

Only difference is....... I used a submergable Aquarium heater with thermostat and thermometer. I kept the water ph at 6 and at 82 degrees. I did NOT use any rooting jell. I carefully sliced two inches downward all around on stem to enhance rooting. I used some genetics that had twenty three days of dark side attunement.

Since this was only a trial for experimentation, and only appeared to be logical.......I used eleven cuttings, notice the two popcorn budded northern lights

On the seventh day they had leaves and bumps and on the EIGHTH day, they became clones with roots to support their structures.

This journal only supports Massproducers original post

100 percent effective and very short wait time for visual results

elevens.jpg

new cutting.jpg

root.jpg

I use them religously myself my friend..I would only say..That the res should be free from light. have a lot of these in diffrent containers..lol..They are AWESOME..Thanks for shareing..gotta GROW now:bolt::bong:

Yes I gave that some thought, and went with clear plastic so I could view it. With the results I have, I really dont think it matters too much, perhaps if dark plastic, maybe roots in 5 days? I am showing that it can be done in clear plastic quickly, since most that have never done it before, they love to look often.....

I want to see how long they take to reveg, since they were all quite far into flowering, they all have new lil green leaves on them from the bubble tank, we shall see.......

Latest posts

Back