Cloning assistance Please 😊

bigsur51

Reaction score
on cloning , remember to cut off about a 1/2 inch of most of the fan leaves

why?

plant reacts to this wound by producing auxins

Now, scientists in the group of Professor Jiří Friml from the Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) discovered that the hormone Auxin and pressure guide the plant's way of regenerating.

"It is incredibly fascinating how robust and flexible plant regeneration is, considering how static those organisms are," says Lukas Hoermayer, a leading scientist in this study.

To investigate wound healing, the scientists injured a thale cress root with a laser. They then tracked cells during regeneration with a microscope. The scientists found that the hormone Auxin, which is essential in plant growth and development, also plays a vital role in wound healing. It builds up in those cells directly touching the wound and facilitates the plant's response to injury.

When the scientists artificially changed the Auxin amounts, either no cells or too many cells responded to the wound. This uncoordinated process, sometimes even led to tumorous swelling of the root.

also , take the biggest clone possible

rapid rooters work great too , I punch a hole all the way through them and turn them upside down so they stand on their own

we also use heat mats in the winter 74-78 degrees

cloning gel or powder , either or

7D3CB9EC-C8CA-4414-A1C3-6156E48443CF.jpeg
7A7C6418-8371-4DE0-A4F3-1D9327282267.jpeg

ROSTERMAN

Helping EVIL People Disappear .
Staff member
Reaction score
on cloning , remember to cut off about a 1/2 inch of most of the fan leaves

why?

plant reacts to this wound by producing auxins

Now, scientists in the group of Professor Jiří Friml from the Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) discovered that the hormone Auxin and pressure guide the plant's way of regenerating.

"It is incredibly fascinating how robust and flexible plant regeneration is, considering how static those organisms are," says Lukas Hoermayer, a leading scientist in this study.

To investigate wound healing, the scientists injured a thale cress root with a laser. They then tracked cells during regeneration with a microscope. The scientists found that the hormone Auxin, which is essential in plant growth and development, also plays a vital role in wound healing. It builds up in those cells directly touching the wound and facilitates the plant's response to injury.

When the scientists artificially changed the Auxin amounts, either no cells or too many cells responded to the wound. This uncoordinated process, sometimes even led to tumorous swelling of the root.

also , take the biggest clone possible

rapid rooters work great too , I punch a hole all the way through them and turn them upside down so they stand on their own

we also use heat mats in the winter 74-78 degrees

cloning gel or powder , either or

View attachment 282754View attachment 282755
I am starting to think Covid has made you smarter

bigsur51

Reaction score
I am starting to think Covid has made you smarter
my Major was Horticulture , I wanted to become a plant geneticist , but I fell in love with my Spanish and biology professors , my Biology professor used to grab me by my beard , she told she didn’t know why she had the urge to do that , I told her it was a deep rooted sexual reaction that came from her inner being...I got an A in her class

the Spanish professor was just to wild and crazy for me and I had to let her go , but not after buying her her favorite Spanish soap , Maja , and lathering her up real good with it....

D067C65D-968E-4650-9E42-454771F099C0.jpeg

ROSTERMAN

Helping EVIL People Disappear .
Staff member
Reaction score
my Major was Horticulture , I wanted to become a plant geneticist , but I fell in love with my Spanish and biology professors , my Biology professor used to grab me by my beard , she told she didn’t know why she had the urge to do that , I told her it was a deep rooted sexual reaction that came from her inner being...I got an A in her class

the Spanish professor was just to wild and crazy for me and I had to let her go , but not after buying her her favorite Spanish soap , Maja , and lathering her up real good with it....

View attachment 282756
Dang Must be that animal effect you have
Look what it did to Poor Shiloh.............................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wannabe_Biker

Reaction score
I bought a cloning mat to put under the containers I used for cloning.
It is very low power and keeps the container at 80 plus or minus a
couple degrees. It works well. It takes a while then all of a sudden
roots appear, for me usually around the 14 day mark or shortly after.
Clones do not need a lot of light to root.

Latest posts