Cloning flowering plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Honestly, I wouldn't say that there is really a time limit per say, but the farther into flowering the cutting is then the longer it will take to fully reveg. You are only really limited by the time and patience that you have."

Question is, I have big buds on most if not all stock. Is there a way to get them off before I start the reveg? If not, would butting them in a dome make mold?

Need help....lost my mother!

i have done this three times now, w/o cloning, but have had great success. this 4th attempt i think will be the best.

i harvest my blueberry early, it is just outstanding to me that way, otherwise, its extreme couchlock, and at the first sign of orange hairs i wait a few days then start trimming from top to bottom. this BB had 3 main stalks, it took me 2 or 3 weeks to trim the plant, as i was doing so the single blades started jutting out of the bud sites with the calyxs, bit of bud and hairs, by the time i was finished most the plant was regrowing, and then i left her in the flower room for another 2 weeks, then tonight i divided one stalk with a good amount(8-12") of nice white roots and replanted both divisions with some fresh soil and worm castings/perlite around the root ball ;)

i took a 4-5" clone from the mid section of the larger section, and have that in my first bubble cloner along side an ak47, 2 green martian, and 3 purple ice.

X's fingers&toes :p

this is awesome MassProducer, i have a great plant in flower rite now that i
didnt take any clones off of it as i had to many clones from the other strains,
but this plant has done amazing things since i put it in flower, i now have the confidence and knowledge to head into my flower room with a pair of scissors and take a few cuttings.

Thanks again, you may have allowed me to keep some great genetics going.

Latest posts

Back