cloning???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my signiture is a link. ;) Its not that difficult. just no touching or messing with the clone. It will let you know when its rooted. by showing new growth.

I've never done it with cannabis, but I understand its the same way. With salvia, I take a razor blade, cut below a node at a 45 degree angle, pull off the leaves on the bottom node and put it in a glass of water. With salvia I keep them in a humidity chamber. Im not sure if marijuana needs this or not. Im sure a bit of research will pull up more details but I'll leave that up to you.

oops, almost forgot, it should sprout roots after a few weeks and then you put it in soil.

do i need cloning gel or can i do without.
and do i just place the clone in the rockwool like growing from seed under a floresence

You can do it with distilled water, but cloning gel makes it a ton easier. and with Rootone at wal-mart being 4 bucks. why not make it easy. you also need a humidity dome as the only place it is going to get water is through the leaves until it roots. You can stick it rockwool, soil, vermiculite. as long as its a medium.

Hick's cloning guide has pictures and step by step instructions. Great How to. Thanks Hick. Use you imagination for a humdity dome. ;)

note: It takes longer to root if the host plant was in the flowering stage. Less time if in veg.

Latest posts

Back