cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just excited i built my first clone machine all by myself

:clap: :woohoo: :clap: good for you...now get cloning those goilz :hubba:

:woohoo:

Now the fun begins:)

if anyone have pointers for me i would really appreciate them kakakaka

I use a dirt method but it works nonetheless for me :)

Black Gold dirt (amended w/ perlite), alcohol-sterilized razor (can buy them individually wrapped at hydro/indoor store), and roottone.

directions: fill small pots (or whathaveyou) w/ amended BG soil. Spritz with water, poke 1-2" deep holes into dirt, cut clone underwater at 45degree angle bout an inch under node, dip in water, dip in roottone and put into hole in pot. Lightly pack soil around cutting. Spritz with water and put into domed propagator. Repeat till necessary. Put propagation tray under 24 hour flouro's (or cfl's or mh or whatever you're using, I use an old Boeing surplus flouro light...lol).

On a sidenote: I clean the blade w/ alcohol after EVERY cut I make.

:peace: n' clones,

7greeneyes:D

mslady_1983 said:
if anyone have pointers for me i would really appreciate them kakakaka

Well, what kind of "clone machine " did you make?

i built a cloning machine close to a aeroclone with the ez clone misters

very Nice....Have fun..and remember your pacience hat:lama:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:ciao: RoseBud....I see you....Happy Thanksgiving

Do you have any side by side evidence that your rituals are advantageous?
I have only been able to reliably clone in RapidRooter plugs. Cuts that work seem to sprout roots from all over the dipped stem regardless of cut placement or angle. And I have never bought into the "underwater cut" requirement. I would do it if proven, but thus far it seems like a cumbersome step.
Don't get me wrong. I am NO expert in cloning. Quite the contrary. But I have struggled mightily with failure, and I am suspicious of a tenancy for "procedural proliferation".
The one additional note I believe does help is a heat pad.

Dunge said:
Do you have any side by side evidence that your rituals are advantageous?
I have only been able to reliably clone in RapidRooter plugs. Cuts that work seem to sprout roots from all over the dipped stem regardless of cut placement or angle. And I have never bought into the "underwater cut" requirement. I would do it if proven, but thus far it seems like a cumbersome step.
Don't get me wrong. I am NO expert in cloning. Quite the contrary. But I have struggled mightily with failure, and I am suspicious of a tenancy for "procedural proliferation".
The one additional note I believe does help is a heat pad.

:rofl: ...dung e ...:rofl: rituals? I'm not summoning a demonic entity here, I'm using tried and true propagation techniques...I'm sorry you have no luck w/ anything other then RR's but personally my ways cheaper and more accessible to the general growing public. I have an 85%-95% success ratio and that's only because I cull the slow-to-rooters.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:p

p.s. tenancy is when you rent somewhere, tendency is when someone has an inclinitaion to a set of behaviors/characteristics or (in this case) procedures.

Cloning is the process of producing similar populations of genetically identical individuals that occurs in nature when organisms such as bacteria.

Latest posts

Back