cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbawhale

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my 4th grow so I'm almost like a pro or something(ha ha). My question is about clones, I have 6 clones that I took from my plants about three weeks ago(which were clones themselves) and they seem to be doing fine, so my question is, how long can I let the little lady's stay in the "clone" stage, that is, under a small set of cfl's. I have the mothers in flower right now and they are about half way "cooked". I actually have another question if I may, I read about "cola bud" plants and I have never had one, is it something I'm doing or is it a type of plant i.e. purple haze or diesel or whatever, or is it possibly triming or pruning the plants? My
plants are what you all call "popcorn buds" with a couple of big buds on the top. Thanks for the info folks as always it's priceless.

welcome to MP my friend...You can flower the clones as soon as they have rooted...I would hold off for the ones in flower to "cook" some more...as for the popcorn buds and the top cola..you can trim away the lower branches while in veg I and a week into 12/12..IMO...after that I wouldnt do anything then maybe training...Hope this helps..

take care and be safe

Indica's (body buzz/stone) grow top cola dominant w/ small side branching.
Sativa's (all/mostly head high) grow christmas tree style and take alot longer to flower.... ya dig? :hubba:

:peace:,

7GE:D

Thanks folks, got a better grip on things now.:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back