Clueless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

Hello All!

I have about 2 months of smoking under my belt now..so it's safe to say that I am still a newb when it comes to pot. That said I want to start growing my own indoor stuff (not a big grow or anything maybe like a couple of plants to start). What should I do to make sure I know every single possible thing there is to know before starting this little project. Any books that I should buy or anything like that.

There is one book I am planning on picking up that a friend recomended and that is: Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible By: Jorge Cervantes.

If there is any more recomendations that anyone can give me that would be great!

Thanks in Advance

welcome aboard kwiky..anything by Ed Rosenthal is good. Greg Green has a cpl pretty good ones out too

I own Ed's Closet Cultivator. Handy little book. Here is a thread I did a few weeks ago. Just some free guides. I recommend mainly Greenman's page and anything by DJ Short. ;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3922

But still buy a couple of "store" bought books for reference.

I'd stick to mainly growth and requirments of MJ. Don't get into breeding and stuff. That information will be lengthy and very involved. Worry about the basics, when you get those down, then step up to cloning and propagation.

Latest posts

Back