Cluster Of Hairs Pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
I am growing white widow and I've noticed there are no female flowers present only a bunch of green whisps. I have a pic of it. Is that supposed to happen? I mean I thought I would be able to see a green flower with whispy hairs coming out of it. Instead I only see the whispy hairs. What do you think?

DSC00224.jpg

female flowers ?? what is that, and in your pic those dont look like female hairs just those little things that come out of all MJ presex

Uhmmm... how old are they and what kind of light schedule you got going on??

They are on 10 hours of light and 14 hours of dark. I've just never seen that many little whispy things without flowers. I have been growing them for about 4 and a half weeks. I don't have much room so I let them veg for 2 weeks under 24 hour light. I have three plants and one of them can already be identified as a male. The other two not sure yet. And as I said in my original thread- I haven't seen any female flowers yet. But I've also not seen that many whispy things in one location before. I've never done this before so I apologize if I sound stupid.

You don't sound stupid, just inexperienced, just as I was almost three months ago. Now, finally reaching harvest time, I've gotten that experience, which doesnt make me smart, but more knowledgeable. Good Luck!!

by the looks of your pic, there is no sign of female flowers. but, if you said males have identified thereselves, chances of the others bieng femees is pretty damn good. by the way, no one at MP is here to be judged or criticized, we are all here for one sole purpose. TO BETTER THE PRODUCE OF MARIJUANA. No question is a stupid question here at Marijuana Passion. You got questions, rest assure we got answers.:D

Latest posts

Back