CO2 placement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectpanda831

Reaction score
Is this a good placement for my CO2 bag or should I move it across?

IMG_4556J.jpg

Nice Tent, don't waste your money on the bags
You need tanks and auto regulators to do it right.
I dont think your room will ever get hot enough anyway, I bet she runs low 70's

I'm going to echo what every one else is saying here. I'd advise getting your VPD dialed in foe a few runs before you go with Co2. If you aren't in a sealed room, meaning your are exhausting out of your tent, you are going to be exhausting that added CO2 as well. A sealed room is ideal in those circumstances. You do also want to run the room hotter with CO2 because the CO2 causes the stomata to close on the plant and the extra heat is needed to induce them to transpire (sweat) and take up water / nutrients from the root zone.

I'm going to echo what every one else is saying here. I'd advise getting your VPD dialed in foe a few runs before you go with Co2. If you aren't in a sealed room, meaning your are exhausting out of your tent, you are going to be exhausting that added CO2 as well. A sealed room is ideal in those circumstances. You do also want to run the room hotter with CO2 because the CO2 causes the stomata to close on the plant and the extra heat is needed to induce them to transpire (sweat) and take up water / nutrients from the root zone.
Wont get much co2 from them bags either, you need 20pound tanks and regulator, and controller to release when needed

It is ok if you bought the bags and opened them, you can still use them, but they are as effective as hanging a good luck hand, so good luck 😁

Latest posts

Back