Coastal Wind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
It huffed and puffed 60+mph but the greenhouse stands!!! It bent the fincing iron that i made it from, but she stands proud in the morrin', just like my lady.

The winds have been massive here too... (Central Ca coast). Trying my best to wait it out patiently, but it's fully awful. On a good note, I did find my dog house. Never seen an igloo dog house fly away before.:holysheep:

I'm in Co and last summer we had a gust that rolled my 250 pound dog house 30 feet or so and deshingled my house.

Well my Green house is still holding ground. Winter is all most here and into spring storms. Can't wait to get a full season grow inside this Green house and see just what it will grow. Green blessings to you all MP.

Having a nice weather break here, plenty of time to repair storm damage and get a jump on things. Hope all is going well up there in that land of trees!! ;) Happy growing and mojo for this new season. :48:

~Cali

Latest posts

Back