Coinbase login

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the city. If the trucks stop rolling, I'm toast no mater how much food, water and ammo I have. But before I go I'm going to get my coins back from Coinbase! : )

I was talking to a person with a little knowledge on the subject and he said that if everything goes bad silver will be easier to barter with than Gold Eagles. Gold now is $2,000/oz and would be difficult to trade for every day necessities. He did say buy gold in smaller coins and absolutely no proofs. You won't get a premium just because it is a proof.
Old partial silver US coins will be the easiest to trade. Used to be you could get a bag of them for barely 10% above face value. Last I checked it was more than double.

Old partial silver US coins will be the easiest to trade. Used to be you could get a bag of them for barely 10% above face value. Last I checked it was more than double.
Stock up on Emergency food packs, they will be worth more than gold
I have jars of pickled eggs buried all over the basement and rear yard

Stock up on Emergency food packs, they will be worth more than gold
I have jars of pickled eggs buried all over the basement and rear yard
I have about a year of supplies stored, just enough to outlive the Mormons. But I would end up sharing them with the neighbors, either freely or at gun point. I've read enough about famines to know the ones with food are the first to die : )

I managed to get in, finally and cash out. No way I'm going to live under that kind of scrutiny, not to mention the very real chance of getting locked out again. I still don't understand why they couldn't verify my info yesterday. It took two more tries with the exact same info and photos I gave them yesterday. Then they actually asked me to fill out a survey.

On a slightly different topic, my Bitcoin Core database became corrupted a few days ago. Can't say how many coins it has, but it was enough to keep me awake at night trying to recover the wallet. I think I finally have it figured out, but won't know until it finishes re-indexing in about 4 hours.

But the wallet and its backups could not be imported by other apps, including the latest Bitcoin Core. If anyone else is using the app, I suggest making sure your backup can be recovered by another program, just in case.

It's been over 30 hours re-indexing and synchronizing headers, and it looks like it still has 14 hours to go. A new installation only took about 4 hours to synchronize, but it wasn't able to import the old wallet <sigh>

Latest posts

Back