Coinbase login

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fk.....I have gold... enough anyway... I need to diversify.....but what. Real estate....down...is there a safe haven out there......
I heard Burisma is looking for a board member. That is a real money maker. No petroleum experience necessary and you don’t even have to show up to get a nice check.

Last edited:
Fk.....I have gold... enough anyway... I need to diversify.....but what. Real estate....down...is there a safe haven out there......

congratulations

a fellow i know is in a similar situation and his view is to continue to buy gold

he said everything he buys now will be for his wife and kids and grandkids anyway , he aint gonna take it with him is his attitude and he believes gold is the safest way to protect his wealth

he said as long as he is healthy and has a roof over his head he is content , maybe some fishing and hunting and poker now and then

but yeah , the dude is loaded

congratulations

a fellow i know is in a similar situation and his view is to continue to buy gold

he said everything he buys now will be for his wife and kids and grandkids anyway , he aint gonna take it with him is his attitude and he believes gold is the safest way to protect his wealth

he said as long as he is healthy and has a roof over his head he is content , maybe some fishing and hunting and poker now and then

but yeah , the dude is loaded
My concern with gold is it is heavy and one would need lead to protect it. Especially if the SHTF.
20C9A91C-8779-4287-A601-765AC148C49A.jpeg

My concern with gold is it is heavy and one would need lead to protect it. Especially if the SHTF. View attachment 315310

heavy?

you decide

$1,000,000.00 dollars of gold weighs 38.15 pounds

$5 million dollars of gold weigh about 191 pounds

the good part is that gold does not take up much room

here is a video of what $2 mil in gold looks like

i lost all my gold in a boating accident when i was crossing a lake to burythe gold on an island…….i would have used schedule 80 pvc 3“ inches x 12” inches and buried them and found them later with my metal detector

or draw a map for my kids

edit: Protect gold? Protect it from what , robbers?

heavy?

you decide

$1,000,000.00 dollars of gold weighs 38.15 pounds

$5 million dollars of gold weigh about 191 pounds

the good part is that gold does not take up much room

here is a video of what $2 mil in gold looks like

i lost all my gold in a boating accident when i was crossing a lake to burythe gold on an island…….i would have used schedule 80 pvc 3“ inches x 12” inches and buried them and found them later with my metal detector

or draw a map for my kids

edit: Protect gold? Protect it from what , robbers?

The roving bands of cannibal raiders

I have no idea what you are talking about 😃

you are lucky i suggested that you buy gold and silver , what , when did i suggest that to you , like 10 years ago?

how has that little bit of investment advice treating you now?

remember the Gold Thread i had going for 10 years where i predicted the future price of gold 5 years in advance?

well guess what soldier , ive got a few more predictions up my sleeve that will make my gold price predictions look like Chutes and Ladders

would you like to subscribe to my Monthly Investment Newsletter?

edit: just ask Mendel who got him into gold and silver about 15 years ago..he is a rich mofo today

Latest posts

Back