Coinbase login

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashMagnet

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Anyone use Coinbase and having trouble logging in? I use a password manager, but Coinbase says the password I've been using for the last 18 months is wrong. I try to reset my password, and no mater what I enter it prompts with, "Cannot contain common words or patterns...". This is the last password I tried:

Kbb@469-00a44ec@Pbe5091-df7fe1a4@G-34bffc

Nothing I enter works, and this has been going on for over a week. So I go to their help system which is automated and requires several minutes of navigation before it asks if I want to chat with a live person. I click yes, and it prompts with, "Please login to speak with the help desk", even though I requested help logging in. They are holding a LOT of my money. I'm getting close to turning my lawyer loose on them.

Anyone use Coinbase and having trouble logging in? I use a password manager, but Coinbase says the password I've been using for the last 18 months is wrong. I try to reset my password, and no mater what I enter it prompts with, "Cannot contain common words or patterns...". This is the last password I tried:

Nothing I enter works, and this has been going on for over a week. So I go to their help system which is automated and requires several minutes of navigation before it asks if I want to chat with a live person. I click yes, and it prompts with, "Please login to speak with the help desk", even though I requested help logging in. They are holding a LOT of my money. I'm getting close to turning my lawyer loose on them.
Let me try.. wow, you do have a lot of money in there......just kidding. Sorry to see.

Found a thread on Reddit talking about it. Apparently it's happening to a lot of people, some have been locked out for months. The consensus is Coinbase has already stolen their money. I can't comment on my personal suspicions without being extremely political : )

Hard to trust anything or anybody now days.

0x0.jpg

Read this They closed it
https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/investing/coinbase-vs-coinbase-pro

This is all too pat. Someone is working very hard to discredit crypto in general and BTC in particular. Every secure means of buying coins seems to be under attack or run by corrupt morons. I almost bought some through Paypal, then realized they don't actually let me send them to a different wallet. At least I couldn't figure out how in the 10 minutes I tried.

Ive used Coinbase for around 8 years

i lost my password 2 years ago

it took me 6 months to get my new password

dont give up , keep knocking
Only reason I want in now is to transfer the cash holdings to a (marginally) more secure bank account and send whatever bits remain to an external wallet. After that Coinbase and I can part ways forever. They sure did move to the dark side the last few years.

it was my fault for losing my PW

my complaint is the lack of ways to communicate with Coinbase

all through emails , no fecking phone or human to talk to!

but yeah , it is my responsibility

i need to move my cryptos out of Coinbase and into a private wallet.
maybe tomorrow

it was my fault for losing my PW

my complaint is the lack of ways to communicate with Coinbase

all through emails , no fecking phone or human to talk to!

but yeah , it is my responsibility

i need to move my cryptos out of Coinbase and into a private wallet.
maybe tomorrow

I keep several wallets including multiple offline wallets. I used Coinbase to make purchases because they support ACH transfers letting me use a dedicated bank account to buffer funds and block Coinbase from touching my main accounts.

I guess I have to come up with a more reliable approach now. I'll be surprised if Coinbase lasts another year in its present form.

Extra hell, right now I’m bleeding $5000 a month with an empty building. Throw $24,000 in veterinarian costs on top of that along with my real estate taxes due this month and then you get a picture of what I’m dealing with. I am bleeding money for the time being…

Latest posts

Back