Coinbase login

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog would be fked. I don't have $24,000 laying around for pet bills. Love my Dog but I love my Grandchildren more. So any extra money I have is for my grandchildren to help with school clothes and such. I'm trying to help get them put into Private schools.Not to mention I have a Truck with 328,000 miles on it. Soon it will need an engine. And 8.1s are not cheap.

Whats the deal with the empty building? Ouch😳

Last edited:
POS tenant moved out in the small hours of the night, couldn't pay the rent but sure as hell had his Gucci sunglasses on...spent 120K back in '84 to build the place and have netted over 5.4 million in rental income...a solid move for the kid...;)

the bad thing with money is looking back after spending it...some good moves, some not so good...more on good column than the bad...boats and divorce are expensive...a good part of that rental income went to lawyers and government taxes...

So that's what I did wrong...

dt221204.jpg

I'm having a problem signing into my checking account because their saying my PW is wrong. And them won't let me change my PW. Not a good thing.

Latest posts

Back