Coinbase login

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
absolutely!

for sure the dirt dealers are playing on the gold fever in all of us

my strategy is to try and time the gold market , more luck than anything else lol , and that is to buy the dips

but you know that

so yeah , if i can snag a bag of paydirt , i usually get the 3-5 lb bags , if i snag that bag during a dip then there is a good chance the price of gold will go up and im not losing anything

growing and gold , great hobbies indeed!
Fun too

oh fuk fer sure!

the first time i saw shiny in my pan the feeling is indescribable

and i get to pan in the kitchen with warm water hahahahaha!

as long as i clean up my mess Swede doesnt mind

she has some property up on the Peninsula near Port Angeles and her great grampa who came over from Sweden had a 14’ foot sluice box than he ran on the creek running through their property

he panned enough gold there to buy horses and cows and more land

i cant wait to get up there and set up my little sluice box and start qualifying and stratifying some dirt!

0A5B4A1D-E7B3-454C-805E-7A915D383228.jpeg

5A209E4C-392B-4DBC-95BD-B595297F935D.jpeg

C10917EA-1B03-4AB0-8DD6-95A351AEE104.jpeg

0F910892-3A10-436B-B888-41CFA52ACBEB.jpeg

oh fuk fer sure!

she has some property up on the Peninsula near Port Angeles and her great grampa who came over from Sweden had a 14’ foot sluice box than he ran on the creek running through their property

i cant wait to get up there and set up my little sluice box and start qualifying and stratifying some dirt!

View attachment 315334

View attachment 315335

View attachment 315336

View attachment 315337
You may be able to get a small dredge setup and do shallow water mining using a vac line to sluice box
Like White water mining on TV

Havent got caught up. Im on season 3. Ive been watching from the begginig on Slings On Demand Programing.
That ole man is a baddass. 75 fking yrs old still diving in that shit. :oops: Him and his Son (Dustin) fight like cats and dogs.😁
I seen them when the were on Gold Rush before they went to White Water.

Havent got caught up. Im on season 3. Ive been watching from the begginig on Slings On Demand Programing.
That ole man is a baddass. 75 fking yrs old still diving in that shit. :oops: Him and his Son (Dustin) fight like cats and dogs.😁
I seen them when the were on Gold Rush before they went to White Water.
My Fav too out of all the Gold Rush shows
Oh, and then we have whiney Emily
Ever watch The curse of oak island

Yeah that fking show got on my nerves. Those mother fkers still havent found shit. How the hell can they afford to do that for so long with no real money find.

oh fuk fer sure!

View attachment 315334

View attachment 315335

View attachment 315336

View attachment 315337
I had my crew bring the sluice dredge up today
1671143891923.png

Update, so they finally let me reset my password after four months of denying I exist - to the original password. I didn't change it, just resubmitted it. Now they have to "verify my identity" which requires a Driver's License or state ID card or NON-US passport. A US passport is not allowed.

But they won't take my driver's license because I opted out of the federally approved license (National ID) and just got the standard VA license. So unless I get another ID I am opposed to politically, Coinbase gets to keep my money.

Update, so they finally let me reset my password after four months of denying I exist - to the original password. I didn't change it, just resubmitted it. Now they have to "verify my identity" which requires a Driver's License or state ID card or NON-US passport. A US passport is not allowed.

But they won't take my driver's license because I opted out of the federally approved license (National ID) and just got the standard VA license. So unless I get another ID I am opposed to politically, Coinbase gets to keep my money.

dont give up Amigo!

it took me almost a year to finally get back in

If I have to visit DMV again before I can log in, they may have won. I would sooner visit hell : )

i suppose it all depends on how much is in the account…

mine was waaaaaay to much to walk away from , i bought a coin around $400

then it went up to what , $64,000 for one bitcoin!?

and i am in the camp of those who say BC will hitting six figures this year

good luck Amigo!

i suppose it all depends on how much is in the account…

mine was waaaaaay to much to walk away from , i bought a coin around $400

then it went up to what , $64,000 for one bitcoin!?

and i am in the camp of those who say BC will hitting six figures this year

good luck Amigo!
It's enough for me to pay someone else to visit DMV posing as me! Now that I think about it DMV might be the second level of hell. The first being K12.

Latest posts

Back