cold turkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

i have to stop cold turkey
i go days with out eating any things +sweat+body acks and i be come moody and short temp.
hi all

im a heavy chronic user i smoke 10/15 big strong one a day for the last 15 years or even more.
at work thay just started random testing (i don,t know if it,s blood or urine)
and any one found positive will be subject to termination.
i have to stop. too many x-ray can,t carry any urine with me??
as i previously tried to stop i get the signs of cold turkey and i go days with out eating any things +sweat+body acks and i be come moody and short temp.i love pot more than any thing in this life and i get really depressed ,
1- is there any thing i can take or use to help my situation(?? i just stop eating man i can,t eat nothing
2-any things i can take that will help me realxing

Dude ... its all in your head .. Marijuana has no addicitive properties .

bonbuck said:
Dude ... its all in your head .. Marijuana has no addicitive properties .

No addictive props.... it's all in your head.... that's psychological addiction. MJ is not physically addictive, i.e. has no physiological "cold turkey", like heroin or alcohol. But staying off alcohol if you've been addicted, for instance, is also to 99% a psychological battle after the first physical withdrawal effects. I know several smokers who are seriously addicted, as is obviously our friend above. There is only one cure: as with drink it's "just don't open the bottle", with grass it's "just don't roll the joint". Cutting back won't work, never does. The good bit, if you like, is that if and when you start again, a physical addiction won't immediately kick in, like with alc. If you gave up smoking 15 fat chronic joints a day for 6 months, you'd be amazed how just one of them will blow your mind again, in a way that none of the 15 ever did.

Whacky

The good bit, if you like, is that if and when you start again, a physical addiction won't immediately kick in, like with alc. If you gave up smoking 15 fat chronic joints a day for 6 months, you'd be amazed how just one of them will blow your mind again, in a way that none of the 15 ever did.

It's true what Whacky says. I used to smoke about 6-7 grams a day. But i had to quit for about 5months, due to unforessen circumstances(a cop moved in nextdoor). When i finally could enjoy MaryJanes caress again i couldn't even smoke an entire doobie without completely blowing my mind.

Ever since then i give it up for about two weeks at a time every couple months, and let me tell you after those two weeks its a brand new experience again.

try legal alternatives... A great website is IAmShaman Shop
Its 100% legal to buy anything on that shop and they have the best prices on the web...
The main problem is that there is nothing like the real thing. so when purchasing any items dont assume itll be like toking a nice joint of weed..
Ive tried most of the stuff on that site some things are absolutly mind blowing and somethings are just nice things to puff on when your out of grass...
REsearch everything your going to buy to see if its what your looking for..

peace anf love

Everyone is right. Weed is NOT addictive. Now cigarettes, there's another story. :)

I know exactly what you are talking about Mr. Unregistered Guest (Mr. UG from now on)
This is true, your body cannot become dependant on marijuana, but your mind can.

My advice to you, Mr. UG, is to do something very, very physically exerting. Working out and making your body work hard can take your mind off damn near anything.

The first time I went cold turkey to quit whenever I got a crazy urge to smoke some weed I would go for a jog/run. Some days I would go for 4 or 5 separate jogs if thats what it took. If you try this and still find you have cravings, FORCE yourself to eat something. Even if you dont feel hungry that doesnt mean that you dont need food!

Not eating or drinking can and will make you depressed faster than anything. I dont care if you say you cant eat, because Ive been through the same thing you are going through, and I know that you CAN eat, its just that you dont have a joint to give you the munchies. But like I said, some good physical exercise will give you the munchies as fast as a joint! I know this from personal experience.

Nothing in life that is worth doing is easy to do. You can and will quit, if you try.

Latest posts

Back