cold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
well this was a shitty yr, we got so much rain and no sun for the first 2 months, then we got sun for maybe 6 weeks, now its been raining 10 + mm a day for 3 days and calling for rain till thurs. and 3 degs c @ night with possible snow. no frost yet. these are slow growing, and are behind in growth by about 2-3 weeks what do i do?
leave them or pull them and see what i get?:icon_smile:

( thats for the 8 weekers) the others are staying untill oct 30
i think theyll get mold or they wont/ dont allready, have it. its no mager loss to me if they dont turn out. this is my practice yr. next yr ive found some mold resistant seeds

will they keep growing is my question? with cold and minor sun? id rather have em down and no mold than them sit and do nothing or get mold

I would say leave them out till they finish. Yank them at the first sight of mold but otherwise I would leave them out. Are you able to check on them daily?

Yeah..I would run with them too untill I see Mold or Rot..which was case for me..I just took my Pink Lemonade down do to a few Bud Rots they was very ready though...I have a couple more outside That will go for a few more weeks if I can get them there..But those too are starting to amber...IMO..when temps go below 60f the plant slows down...can you keep the water off the buds?...this is where most rot starts with water soaked buds...mojo for a great finish my friend

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

im @ least a hr away and a hike and 15 min boat ride, so no ill go weekly now to check them. should be 2 more weeks. thanks thoe, 4u & maine harvest appreciated. id love to be able to grow in my back yard but the copper than lives behind me wouldnt like it lol

Latest posts

Back