Colloidal Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston49

Reaction score
Is using CS a week into flowering too late? The female buds are just starting to show?

yes, start spraying when you flip the lights. you can probably get it to work, but it takes a couple of weeks typically before the CS starts to make a difference

I like to start the silver 1 week before the flip and a week into flower

yes, start spraying when you flip the lights. you can probably get it to work, but it takes a couple of weeks typically before the CS starts to make a difference
I decided to take your advice and stop spraying. Here is my new question. I have only sprayed twice during the first week. With about eights left to go, do you think the buds will be okay to smoke after all that time with no additional spraying?

I like to start the silver 1 week before the flip and a week into flower
I decided to take your advice and stop spraying. Here is my new question. I have only sprayed twice during the first week. With about eights left to go, do you think the buds will be okay to smoke after all that time with no additional spraying?

Smoking the buds, no idea. Since I do it for the seeds, I don't smoke it. Some of the plants may hermi now though.

I have never smoked the flower either. Do you see Her changing?

when I did it, the ones I sprayed turned male instead of female

Latest posts

Back