Color?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the sativa plant without the sunlight on it I don't think the leaves are too light are they?

It depends on the variety. I have one that color outdoors and she is shaded a lot. What is she potted in for soil and are you giving N? nitrogen?

She is a pretty thing.

Uhmm I just started giving it FF big bloom today and I know I know its bad but its in MG

looks to me like indica traits what strain is this ???

I agree with JAAM--they both look in need of food, probably N. Like we discussed before, Big Bloom is simply not going to cut it for nutes--there is simply not enough in it to really do anything like supply needed nutrients to your plants. It is basically a bloom enhancer (and it doesn't do that very well). Just to give you an idea, Big Bloom is 0.01-0.3-0.7. Contrast this with say General Hydroponics Flora Nova--the Flora Nova Grow is 7-4-10 and the Flora Nova Bloom is 4-8-7. You can see that even though you are giving it Big Bloom, it is getting almost nothing, because Big Bloom has almost nothing in it. Your plants are not going to thrive (maybe not even survive) unless you feed them.

Shame no perlite ?...may set you back later, but if you have doubts pot her up, as in many circumstances fading green fans indicate early root bound plants
note and compare the red stems....must I advise again on such matters .....lol

a miracle grow plant starved for N ? lmao. what will the masses say?

feed it some N, MG all purpose 20-20-20 will do nicely.

In the future stay away from their soil and dont worry about their nutes, jmo.

Are you using any dolomite lime in the soil? Sometimes that will cure the purple stems if they are not a trait of the strain. I used to grow a blueberry strain that kept the purple stems and they were quite healthy, so it could be an issue or it could be a trait of the strain. But the plants look good and healthy as far as I can tell.

Are you using any dolomite lime in the soil? Sometimes that will cure the purple stems if they are not a trait of the strain. I used to grow a blueberry strain that kept the purple stems and they were quite healthy, so it could be an issue or it could be a trait of the strain. But the plants look good and healthy as far as I can tell.

So wrong ....ROFLMAO ...look to anthocyanin(or food coloring) but is also prevalent in many of todays strains ..but keep your night time temps up....lol

So wrong ....ROFLMAO ...look to anthocyanin(or food coloring) but is also prevalent in many of todays strains ..but keep your night time temps up....lol

:huh: WOW you def could use these vostok :chillpill::chillpill:

Wow Vostok, you are so smart and knowledgeable of Marijuana growing. You should be charging people for supplying them with individual advice rather than giving it away for free here.

Wow Vostok, you are so smart and knowledgeable of Marijuana growing. You should be charging people for supplying them with individual advice rather than giving it away for free here.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

No kidding.......

Latest posts

Back