Colorado: DEA & Local Cops Raid Home Grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From 9 News
Dozens of homes searched in raid on black-market marijuana operations
pot-bust-aurora-ja-101018-01.jpg

State, federal and local agents served search warrants on dozens of homes as part of an ongoing investigation into black-market marijuana grows in suburban homes in the metro area.

Author: Nicole Vap, Sonia Gutierrez 10-10-18

State, federal and local agents served search warrants on dozens of homes as part of an ongoing investigation into black-market marijuana grows in suburban homes in the metro area.

Timothy Scott with the Drug Enforcement Administration said the federal agency is working with local law enforcement to target marijuana grows inside homes. He said all these homes are suspected of being a part of a larger black-market organization.

"What we’re talking about here is black market marijuana that’s being produced here in Colorado, shipped outside the state for distribution -- mostly in the United States, but also outside the United States as well," Scott said.

The DEA and Aurora Police are among the agencies involved in the multi-agency bust.
potbust_1539192139143_100020226_ver1.0_640_480.png

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...black-market-marijuana-operation/73-602903391

U want to play ?-- U got to pay ?-- Is this what I got to look forward to in Texas ? -- I don't think I like that very much ? -- I don't know ?-- If I had someone else paying for me to play I might have a different attitude ?-- Crush the competition by putting the law on them who can't pay to drive up my income ?-- Don't sound quite fair now does it ?

Latest posts

Back