1. Bud of the Month: moontang by bodhi grown by Smackaddict
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado: DEA & Local Cops Raid Home Grows

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by burnin1, Oct 10, 2018 at 9:01 PM.

1. Oct 10, 2018 at 9:01 PM #1

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

From 9 News
    Dozens of homes searched in raid on black-market marijuana operations
    [​IMG]
    State, federal and local agents served search warrants on dozens of homes as part of an ongoing investigation into black-market marijuana grows in suburban homes in the metro area.

Author: Nicole Vap, Sonia Gutierrez 10-10-18

State, federal and local agents served search warrants on dozens of homes as part of an ongoing investigation into black-market marijuana grows in suburban homes in the metro area.

Timothy Scott with the Drug Enforcement Administration said the federal agency is working with local law enforcement to target marijuana grows inside homes. He said all these homes are suspected of being a part of a larger black-market organization.

"What we’re talking about here is black market marijuana that’s being produced here in Colorado, shipped outside the state for distribution -- mostly in the United States, but also outside the United States as well," Scott said.

The DEA and Aurora Police are among the agencies involved in the multi-agency bust.
    [​IMG]
    https://www.9news.com/article/news/...black-market-marijuana-operation/73-602903391

2. Oct 10, 2018 at 11:15 PM #2

umbra

umbra

umbra

LOL the legal commercial growers in Cali aren't satisfied with dispensaries either, they send just as much weed outside of Cali as they can. There really is only 1 way to deal with it, LEGALIZE IT

3. Oct 11, 2018 at 12:56 AM #3

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    One day maybe that will happen and we’ll be able to buy weed at the local farmers market just like tomatoes...

meetmrfist2 and burnin1 like this.
  4. Oct 11, 2018 at 2:49 PM #4

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

I really wish they would deal with all the meth and heroin before they got into operations like this.

pcduck, meetmrfist2 and burnin1 like this.
  5. Oct 11, 2018 at 6:59 PM #5

Keef

Keef

Keef

U want to play ?-- U got to pay ?-- Is this what I got to look forward to in Texas ? -- I don't think I like that very much ? -- I don't know ?-- If I had someone else paying for me to play I might have a different attitude ?-- Crush the competition by putting the law on them who can't pay to drive up my income ?-- Don't sound quite fair now does it ?

meetmrfist2 and burnin1 like this.