Colors!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I want to grow some colors!!!! The lowest I can get my tent in temp at full blast is 82 degrees. Lights off, 72-73. So I would be looking for something that is not cold temp dependent when it comes to showing off color. I also am more interested in great terp profile over potency, (fruity), but I do not care for the lemony smell and taste. I am in a 3x3 x 72" tent so space is limited somewhat.

Let me know if you can recommend a strain. Thank you.

Last edited:
I want to grow some colors!!!! The lowest I can get my tent in temp at full blast is 82 degrees. Lights off, 72-73. So I would be looking for something that is not cold temp dependent when it comes to showing off color. I also am more interested in great terp profile over potency, (fruity), but I do not care for the lemony smell and taste. I am in a 3x3 x 72" tent so space is limited somewhat.

Let me know if you can recommend a strain. Thank you.
I have tried many purple color weed trying to get those nice colors in my 80 plus tent with no luck. The weed tho was still excellent tho but still no pretty purples. Quality is more important than pretty colors to me tho…

this Bluedream hybrid was harvested end of October temps at night were 40’s - 50’s

obviously outdoors

DAE4E698-689C-4C51-88CC-88DC3F84EB8A.jpeg

Didnt Subcool have a cherry like strain that would have pink pheonos? Everything I grew of his was fire. I know MzJill has some of a line left, but to be honest I am not too fond of her after hearing certain things regarding her and Sub. I will do some research and see what I can come up with.

Those pretty colors are good for BOTM but even that beautiful rainbow one that @pute trimmed up he said wasn't the best smoke. Good for bag appeal for sure tho. Would make me think I was higher just smoking it.😜

all marketing and hype …bag appeal

some,of the best weed I ever smoked looked like sh-it

Malawi comes to mind

long viney scraggly airy buds and not many visible trichomes

nothing to look at for sure but was the smoke ever fire..very inspiring , energetic , bet mellow…some peppery minty sweetness for the palate

the only purple bud that I ever smoked was some Purple Paki from BlackBart

beautiful purple dense buds , they looked oily , afghani hash type plant , stoned to the bone couch lock herbs

a friend that I think Pute knows , Dorje , it was one of his best selling flavors

so yeah , looks mean absolutely nothing

5DA2D94E-25C8-4047-B088-53B53B0B4D2A.jpeg

1B07F271-EF3F-4636-88B3-44EFCDC1EC60.jpeg

Never thought of giving the girls a cold drink even tho I love me a cold beer after working up a good sweat in the yard. I water from my kitchen faucet. Our cold water is very cold so i always warm it up a bit as to not shock my plants. Perhaps like me, they would enjoy a cold drink… I do like the pretty colors folks get in their buds but have been ok with no getting colors since it doesn’t seem to effect the weed quality.

Yep,,the roots getting cold water might do the trick but I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back