colour of clone leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QBCrocket

Reaction score
Hi I have been growing for a couple of years and have had a good run using big bud clones I have just changed to White Widow and I am having trouble with my clones ,I am cloning into small rockwool cubes under a fluro on a heated tray the clones have been taking well but around second week when I put into the bigger cubes the dark green leaves start turning light green and then they start flowering , I am not sure what I am doin wrong

Hi QBC. It could be that the single fluro is not sufficient for the bigger clones. They can also require more nitrogen and all in all food to pick up. If they are starving, they can go into dying mode which induces flowers. This can be reversed if it is not too advanced.

Im using canna grow at EC of 1.5 on flood and drain every 12 hrs .It could be the light I was using a normal light globe but the heat was a problem so I changed to Fluro do you think a double would be better , what is the best light source for clones ? I have heard that LED are the go

I never had a problem with white fluros or cfl. I like cfl because they emit the well needed heat.

I might try double fluro see if that fixes , cheers

thanks for your help went to double 55wattt T5 propagator set leaves regained there colour and clones are looking great
cheers

Latest posts

Back