COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE. Yeah you should have plenty of time. I would do the exact same thing If I where you. Hell, some say not to top, not train, all this **. Thats just not true. If you start early while its young like yours, anything can be done with them. I've also seen them in a scrog before if that tells you anything on auto's ;) and idk if you've seen these new ones they are coming up with, there suppose to be heavy yielders & look really nice. The most I have ever got off a auto is right around 3 ounces. That was a Big bud auto I had ran a few yrs back.
Yea, I shall grow how I see fit and I'm pretty good with my topping technique as I learned from uncle ben.. That dude, damn.. haha I trained my last auto and we know how that turned out.. ;) I never even had time to top her since she started flower at 7 days.. Must have been a super, I have no idea, it was free. :laugh:
Im glad you mentioned that. I have been searching for a good 1 that's not goin break the bank & also of good quality. Would you happen to know of one?
What is your price range? I can tell where and how much I got mine for if you like?

Im glad you mentioned that. I have been searching for a good 1 that's not goin break the bank & also of good quality. Would you happen to know of one?
i bought a fleabay one for like 140 ipower i think
works like my $200 hydro shop one aslong as its not that burnt coco shell stuff you should be ok

Here is mine: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YBPR8E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

And this is what it looks like setup, but be warned, this thing is huge. haha
View attachment DSCN2181.jpg

she started flower at 7 days..

she just preflowered at 7 days ;) they veg until vertical growth stops

only really matters if your using coco or heavy nutes or hydro
since you dont really use nutes i guess it doesnt matter figured
id toss my 2 cents out there

I know the cover is on inside out, but whatever. :laugh:

You mean on my beans? lol 5$ each for F2's + free 2-day shipping w/tracking :)
Yea, I shall grow how I see fit and I'm pretty good with my topping technique as I learned from uncle ben.. That dude, damn.. haha I trained my last auto and we know how that turned out.. ;) I never even had time to top her since she started flower at 7 days.. Must have been a super, I have no idea, it was free. :laugh:

What is your price range? I can tell where and how much I got mine for if you like?

she just preflowered at 7 days ;) they veg until vertical growth stops

only really matters if your using coco or heavy nutes or hydro
since you dont really use nutes i guess it doesnt matter figured
id toss my 2 cents out there
Yea, you caught me.. It was just a preflower, but when I seen it, I didn't have it in me to cut off her top.. idk, I'm weird like that sometimes.

YUP ;) I would try like hell to help other on riu and they wouldnt never take my advice, so I gave up. They where more interested in trying to argue with em over what I thought they needed to do, but they came to me for help. lol I didnt mind 1 bit. Helped quite a few there, and will miss it. I just couldnt handle "*nni" any longer. ;)
My pleasure, that's what were here for.. To help each other.. :D

could you guys plz go here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=877509&postcount=112

and let me know what you think about our new logo I have been working on all day. lol ? Thanks. Go easy. 1st timer here (designer) . lol
Looks good for your first time.. If you need help give me a holler, I do that as well. :laugh: Just another thing I dabble in.. I used to be a part of a design website where people would come and offer to pay for the best design. I never won, but I was up against pros. I have a lot of free hand work also if you would like to see.
YUP ;) I would try like hell to help other on riu and they wouldnt never take my advice, so I gave up. They where more interested in trying to argue with em over what I thought they needed to do, but they came to me for help. lol I didnt mind 1 bit. Helped quite a few there, and will miss it. I just couldnt handle "*nni" any longer. ;)
I feel ya.. I told ebgood over at riu I would help him when he needed it since he had to move into an apartment and I got the apartment growing dialed in like a mofo.. I went back not to long ago to send him a pm to let him know that I wouldn't be there any longer and gave him my email that you and others already have... He is a good guy, thanked me and told me he would def be hitting me up when he is ready..
IMO the cover is rite if it was the other way you would have a air gap around that thick seem
That there is some nice logic.. Id rep you if it would let me. I didn't even think about that.. Damn good observation bro.

Looks good for your first time.. If you need help give me a holler, I do that as well. :laugh: Just another thing I dabble in.. I used to be a part of a design website where people would come and offer to pay for the best design. I never won, but I was up against pros. I have a lot of free hand work also if you would like to see.

Would love 2 see. ;) and I may have to take you up on that. We have been looking for someone cannabis friendly to design our new home (web page) here recently. :)
We can discuss that more over pm's if you ever would like to tackle it. Thanks 4 letting me know bro. I have been up nights on end trying like hell. lol

Just let me know what all you want in your design and I'll knock out a rough draft for you.. It takes me no time to get something down.. Be better if I had some bud so I can dig deep within myself, but you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Back