COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNEW these guys were crooks! Sold a bunch of beans...most hermied. Then this clown too hella orders and split..stole everyones money. Haha. RIU complaining big time.
I am SOOO glad he left here and didn't get any members.

you have it right but only by half. the one that was here is they bad guy. the other half had some family problems and left awhile before dank did his game. he even blocked stew from the site so there is nothing stew could do. i was told by someone on the inside that dank decided to kill d&s to start his own bank so if he does it, it supposed to be called rocky mountain seeds or something like that. i hated dank turned out that way, but he showed his true colors. the bad part is i was gifted some of his beans, and they are still put away till i know i can try them without harm to my other stuff. peace

you have it right but only by half. the one that was here is they bad guy. the other half had some family problems and left awhile before dank did his game. he even blocked stew from the site so there is nothing stew could do. i was told by someone on the inside that dank decided to kill d&s to start his own bank so if he does it, it supposed to be called rocky mountain seeds or something like that. i hated dank turned out that way, but he showed his true colors. the bad part is i was gifted some of his beans, and they are still put away till i know i can try them without harm to my other stuff. peace

Dude, I would chuck those beans he gave you. It was obvious to me that they were playin' on DNA's reputation to burn the less knowledgeable growers out there.

believe me i have thought about it. the strains i got so far have been good but i do have that one strain that a lot of folks have had problems with, that is the dream reaper.

Latest posts

Back