COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DnSgenetics1

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I had a thread going at my former home, and thought it would make for a nice thread to get going.

Sorry to say no prizes or anything will go to the winner of it. I had originally named the last thread on previous home "3 ounce or more contest".
This one is "come all". :) 3 ounce or more.

I recently started a HSH that I planned on entering in, however she ended up being a he. lol So I went with Shoreline. Anyone is free to join in with their entry. No requirements have to be meet in this. Minus the "3 ounce" or more part. :) Thats not saying there wont be requirements on the next 1. ;)
Not anything drastic though. I was meaning in "mediums", and or lighting. Any strain can be grown, be it (auto) or others. I hope to have some growers join in with this. The more the merrier. :vap-leafy_wave:

I will post an update of my lady I am going with. Shoreline.

View attachment PIC_1195.jpg

Im here for the swap :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399935427113.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 288
  • uploadfromtaptalk1399935479532.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 290
Is she still going? I would like it if the entries would be in seed or clone. Although anyone is welcome to join in :) Very nice btw :vap-leafy_wave:
One AK47 of a mixed grow 18 total Dec 10

Average 3.77oz
68oz - 1904g Total harvest

picture.php

Never mind tht previous ?. I seen harvested when I scrolled back up. lol :)

Anyone? lol. Hell I figured there would be at least 1 grower that would enter in. No requirements. All in fun. Either from seed, or clone. " If you happen to be from riu" and you already have your entry going, your excluded from that. ;)

why have a Contest on something that should be done?

If your not getting 3oz a plant. Your doing it wrong. Depending on the veg time. We get elbo a plant here in this Garden anything less isn't acceptable

Ben

Guess I'm the only 1 that is going to grow a 3 ounce monster. lol I know that there is someone out there that would like to enter in. Come on guys. There is NO requirements. Other then meeting the 3 ounce yield (DRY). Like said, there may be requirements on the next run there wont be. ;) ?? Such as lighting, medium, etc. But again, not on this run. :)
Anyone. lol

you know im in
just wont be able to start for a few more weeks

im sure SGT will join up
we are having a side by side with some of my gear
i just want to see what it does in someone else's hands ive grown the same strain out so many times its not a real test like it would be if someone was going blind into it ( like nute wise ) not if someone was growing it blind o_O

Yea, you know I'm in.. Plant I have growing right now my auto climax I enter. I already know I'll get 3 oz or more. ;)

Off to a great start, will top her once she gets 1-2 more true nodes.. Probably 2 if she hasn't started flowering by that point. We shall see.
View attachment DSCN3307.jpg
Horrible pic, but will update with proper lighting tomorrow.

I hear that.. I had planned on just trying to get my Pop's HBB (Hubba Bubba Bomb) strain going. However this Shoreline is already stinking So good as little as she is I thought to self "self, you gotta do this 1 on the contest". ;) haha
you know im in
just wont be able to start for a few more weeks

im sure SGT will join up
we are having a side by side with some of my gear
i just want to see what it does in someone else's hands ive grown the same strain out so many times its not a real test like it would be if someone was going blind into it ( like nute wise ) not if someone was growing it blind o_O

I hear that.. I had planned on just trying to get my Pop's HBB (Hubba Bubba Bomb) strain going. However this Shoreline is already stinking So good as little as she is I thought to self "self, you gotta do this 1 on the contest". ;) haha
haha, I'm having that same issue with mine.. I open the tent and boom, skunk in the face.. I'm so glad I bought an actual carbon filter made for this.. I had to get it because of my last auto.. The smell was coming right though my homemade one, it wasn't even that old.. The one I have now is holding up well through the last and this one..

NICE. Yeah you should have plenty of time. I would do the exact same thing If I where you. Hell, some say not to top, not train, all this **. Thats just not true. If you start early while its young like yours, anything can be done with them. I've also seen them in a scrog before if that tells you anything on auto's ;) and idk if you've seen these new ones they are coming up with, there suppose to be heavy yielders & look really nice. The most I have ever got off a auto is right around 3 ounces. That was a Big bud auto I had ran a few yrs back.
Yea, you know I'm in.. Plant I have growing right now my auto climax I enter. I already know I'll get 3 oz or more. ;)

Off to a great start, will top her once she gets 1-2 more true nodes.. Probably 2 if she hasn't started flowering by that point. We shall see.
View attachment 213528
Horrible pic, but will update with proper lighting tomorrow.

Im glad you mentioned that. I have been searching for a good 1 that's not goin break the bank & also of good quality. Would you happen to know of one?
haha, I'm having that same issue with mine.. I open the tent and boom, skunk in the face.. I'm so glad I bought an actual carbon filter made for this.. I had to get it because of my last auto.. The smell was coming right though my homemade one, it wasn't even that old.. The one I have now is holding up well through the last and this one..

i have a 6" 640 cfm inline and had one filter just on the inside it wouldnt " scrub " the smell it knocked it way down though but it wasnt 100%

i had a brain fart i have 2 boxes ill stick the other filter on the other end of the duct and now no issues

i can lean in my box and smoke a sweet and you will never know
i had my old lady which is a non smoker and very preggo so has super senses

smell the exhaust after i was well into a blunt and nothing :D

i was initially alerted the filter wasnt working when me and one of my buddies where fishing all day i wasnt at the house the night before fished all night and the next day came home he stepped in and said dude someone was smoking some fire while we were gone

i guess you just get used to it i dunno i couldnt smell it

Latest posts

Back