Come on in friends & take a look :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really does mean allot to me. Your kind words. He meant the world to me. Just wished I had 1 more minute with him. ;) Its all good though, I know he is in a far much better place. We will be kicking out all of our crosses in the upcoming summer months. We will also be adding a few newer strains to our lineup as well. I am currently working on an Haze line. I have a Tahoe Og Ghost Train & crossed her x's a Old Timers Haze. Then back crossed to the original THOG Ghost (Mother). for our F1 series of "Oatmeal Haze". I to run a few to see if they meet up to my standards. Then they will be released. :)

I'll be keeping an eye on the site and will be getting more stickers when the pocket book allows. I'll start a journal with the others when they arrive. [emoji2]

Just messin' Dank lmao. :rofl:

Figured I'd share a couple pictures of a past grow. Some Black Domina x Bubblegum..

Hey Dank, you remember how your germ'ing went with the Purple Monkeys?

They are seriously the fastest germ'ing seeds that I've had. All six I started germ'ing yesterday around noon, just checked them now, two were cracked with inch long tap roots, two were crack with half inch tap roots, and the other two were just starting to poke out taps. The KASIs and AKs are still all closed.

Super fast germ on those Purple Monkeys, may be something to note.

I got my beans on a wed bout 4:30, they popped taps on thurs and broke ground on Sat.
They were Purple Monkey, Dream Reaper, and Grandberry Purple. I'm stoked about this grow.
Oh, did I mention that I placed order on a thursday and got following Wed. :vap-Bong_smoker::farm:

I'm glad to hear that they made it to you safe n sound bro. Also glad they are up and saying hello :) :vap-leafy_wave: The Purple Monkey has super tight/stacked nodes. :vap-leafy_wave:
I got my beans on a wed bout 4:30, they popped taps on thurs and broke ground on Sat.
They were Purple Monkey, Dream Reaper, and Grandberry Purple. I'm stoked about this grow.
Oh, did I mention that I placed order on a thursday and got following Wed. :vap-Bong_smoker::farm:

lol. :) FAST isn't the word bro. haha Those bitches are SUPER germinators. lol with a quickness. I had picked a few seeds off the Purple Monkeys mother early so I could go ahead & get her F1 going, then F2's. They all are in the process of being feminized now. Thats how I have bud shots of the Purple Monkey so soon :)
Hey Dank, you remember how your germ'ing went with the Purple Monkeys?

They are seriously the fastest germ'ing seeds that I've had. All six I started germ'ing yesterday around noon, just checked them now, two were cracked with inch long tap roots, two were crack with half inch tap roots, and the other two were just starting to poke out taps. The KASIs and AKs are still all closed.

Super fast germ on those Purple Monkeys, may be something to note.

Dang, another thread? lol
hey, how in the world did you all get so much rep so fast? crazy shiznit right there ;)

yeah I had planned this 1 to be my picture update thread. :) & the other to just shoot the ****, and or talk about certain grows, or if someone is having plant issues. Just an open discussion thread. :) hell any is ok with me. :)
Dang, another thread? lol
hey, how in the world did you all get so much rep so fast? crazy shiznit right there ;)

yeah I had planned this 1 to be my picture update thread. :) & the other to just shoot the ****, and or talk about certain grows, or if someone is having plant issues. Just an open discussion thread. :) hell any is ok with me. :)

Oh okay ;)

well ty. :) it really does mean allot 2 me to know others think my stuff is looking good. Do you have any ladies going? Mind sharing a few pictures with us? I love seeing others work. :headbang2:
Yupper! They all look tastey there DNS :aok:

Yeah, I have 3 strains going right now. I'm at work atm but later I can post a few.

I've got Jack47, Mataro Blue, and a first run of Grandoggy Purps (can't wait to try out this one for sure!!!!!) in bloom and mothers plants of them as well in veg.

Latest posts

Back