Come on in friends & take a look :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that. Very nice lineup it sounds like. :) would love 2 see um sometime. Hell feel free to post um up here if you'd like. It was nice talking to you though.Hope to talk again. Later.
Yeah, I have 3 strains going right now. I'm at work atm but later I can post a few.

I've got Jack47, Mataro Blue, and a first run of Grandoggy Purps (can't wait to try out this one for sure!!!!!) in bloom and mothers plants of them as well in veg.

lol. you know I would share bro. haha :) its really good toke to. If I could blow some through the screen I would in a heart beat bro.

If only, maybe in 50 years we can get frozen so in 2000 years we can smoke through the screen. :stoned: :rofl:

New restaurant opens.... McWeedies
Rofl [emoji122][emoji38]

Yes I would like a double Green Crack, extra Blue Cheese, and a side of Jack Herer, extra crystalizes. Oh and a large cup of some Pineapple Kush.

Bahaha :stoned:

Yes I would like a double Green Crack, extra Blue Cheese, and a side of Jack Herer, extra crystalizes. Oh and a large cup of some Pineapple Kush.

Bahaha :stoned:

LMFAO
I'll take mine with a large K.A.S.I shake and a warm strawberry cough pie
[emoji43]

Sorry bro. I had to stay up all night working on a few things. Didnt get hardly any sleep & still got to run n get the kids. Sheww. The life of a Dad ;) I wouldnt trade 4 nothing in this world though.
Where the fk are ya Dank? Goin to pass out soon.

Latest posts

Back