Come on let's grow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimTim

Ssshhhh
Reaction score
I came here a couple weeks ago to meet new people but things were a bit hectic at that time so I stepped out and now I'm back.
If ya'll don't mind I'd like to get this growing and share my experience and get tips and tricks from others.
[emoji111]

Nice man how many lights are you using? Thats quite alot of plants. You didnt label none of them?

In for flower now:
Cotton Candy
Hawaiian Skunk Haze
WWxBB
Agent Orange
THC Bomb
Strawberry Blue
1 mystery plant
8/10 Buddha Auto Assortment

In the tent:
OG Kush
Northern Lights
Tutankhamon
Black to Black
Caramel Kush
Bubblegum
K.A.S.I.
Purple Monkeys
Dream Reaper
JackDaddy Purp
Love Machine

In the Hydro:
K.A.S.I.
Hi Ho Silvers
Jacks Wet Dream
Dream Reaper
Purple Monkeys
Pure Power Plant

Cant wait for that agent orange and strawberry blue

Nice night vission photos .... I am still working on my room I have 600 solis tek with an economic reflector im still looming for my ventilation system thoe any tips?

Cant wait for that agent orange and strawberry blue

My last 3 AO for now are in flower. I might run it again later. The strawberry blue is small not stretching much just went into flower 5/23, I have more beans for that also. The SB is small plant in front middle

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1401307258594.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1401307273506.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1401307324465.jpg

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1401307348956.jpg

BTW the night vision is a green LED light so not to disturb my babies while sleeping.

Post pics of those purple monkeys! Thats one of my fav strains. Welcome to the forums brother your grow is sweet as hell. Gotta love a dude with a lot of flavors lol

Latest posts

Back