Come take a look =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda looks like a Aurora Indica I had once upon a time. The strain structure I mean. :) Have you ever grew out the ror?

What strain is that? ;) she sure looks good bro. Very trich covered. haha
I wish I knew... Bagseed:watchplant:

It was from some fire. Turned out to be an Auto.... At least I think cause those pics are at roughly 55-60 days give or take...started flowering at 14-21 days. About 5 weeks into flower now. It has been absolutely flying. I didn't know that of course when I topped it and put it outside but, it seems to be very durable anyway.

I thought maybe an AK+lowryder I found looked really similar and had a lot of the traits but, that's a long-shot guess at best.

I hear that.. You know the ror really didn't meet my expectation in all honesty. I didn't like the earthy undertone it had. I still have more beans of it, however I dont think I will be running any time soon. ;) Your ladies are looking great btw. :) keep up the hard work bro.
This was the plant on 4/9 (2.5-3 weeks old)...

I hear that.. You know the ror really didn't meet my expectation in all honesty. I didn't like the earthy undertone it had. I still have more beans of it, however I dont think I will be running any time soon. ;) Your ladies are looking great btw. :) keep up the hard work bro.
Thanks. I'll be running some beans that I'll know the names of shortly, :aok:

Latest posts

Back