Come to the MP Costume Party with me, I need a date!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I am sooo excited about Halloween. I realize that not every country celebrates. But everyone can still get in on the fun. :hubba:

What will you dress up as? You can change daily. On the last week of Oct, let's add our favorite costume to our avatars. :D

(Please upload your pics to the site here, instead of hosting them elsewhere. Also, please think of others too. If you're unsure if its appropriate to post, then it probably isn't.)

I am with you doll face.
I still have to decide on what I am going to be....I will let you know.

Here I am. Aren't I pretty??? :) This little gem is hanging from our big tree out front. :p

Here is what I plan on being.

"Show me your OH face"

My holloween costume.jpg

SmokinMom said:
Here I am. Aren't I pretty??? :) This little gem is hanging from our big tree out front. :p
I thought you'd have a little more hair there mom.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

clever_intuition said:
Here is what I plan on being.

"Show me your OH face"

My daughter is supposed to be going as a kitten....so this being her first Holloween she can trick or treat at, it will be great. I will have my digital camcorder with me. I promise:p

clever_intuition said:
This and others are buyable through "thingsineverknewexisted.com":D

Really cheap given the quality of masks they offer;)

Well if you need a date you will LOVE how I'll come and pick you up mom.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

2147203645.jpg

I'll be coming as Michael Myers and my bro will be Jason Vorhees. :p

thumbnail.jpg

Jason%20sees%20you.jpg

Im going as a zombie mom and my lil one will be dressed up like this lil one.

l_475f3f88c97149951d1063301bf4293e.jpg

I may wrap my head in gause and add some effects like red dyed honey. Thats what they use in hollywood for fake blood.

Then i'll grab a large jar and put the biggest head of colly flower in it with some water. Should look like my brains in a jar. Figure total cost for the outfit will set me back like 10 bucks or less! I remember when i was younger we would boil a highlighter into water and it would glow under lights. I may fill the jar with that.

I love homemade costumes and the individuality/creativeness they show.

Chico on halloween is the absolute best for this. Kegs on porches, mobs of people floating from houseparty to houseparty, and craploads of inspiring home made costumes.

I'm taking my five year old grandson on his first halloween trick or treating, Not chose his costume yet, and me well im scary enough without the costume, but I sure will be out there joining in the fun of halloween.
Peace Artfan

I think I'll go as this guy, just with better teeth!!

15781~Darth-Maul-Posters.jpg

Latest posts

Back