Comercial weed?

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
213
Reaction score
17
Why is it that comercial growers dont grow the good strains? I myself think that if I was going to be a comercial grower I would only grow good strains like bubblegum or white widow. I know comercial is all about the money so why wouldnt they want to have a strain that they could sell for a lil more, or just a better strain for more sales?
 
S

Stoney Bud

Guest
Ptbo_Stonerz said:
Why is it that comercial growers dont grow the good strains? I myself think that if I was going to be a comercial grower I would only grow good strains like bubblegum or white widow. I know comercial is all about the money so why wouldnt they want to have a strain that they could sell for a lil more, or just a better strain for more sales?

It's because they grow for weight as the absolute most important variable. As long as it's a good marketable high, they're good to go.
 

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,315
Reaction score
314
Stoney Bud said:
It's because they grow for weight as the absolute most important variable. As long as it's a good marketable high, they're good to go.

Example strain?
 
S

Stoney Bud

Guest
Elephant Man said:
Example strain?

Big Bud is very popular with them. That's only one of many. Most don't even have a name unless you can speak Columbian. hhahaahahaha
 

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,315
Reaction score
314
Stoney Bud said:
Big Bud is very popular with them. That's only one of many. Most don't even have a name unless you can speak Columbian. hhahaahahaha

Thanks for the reply.

Columbian:eek: ?! Are we talking about outdoor? If so, is Big bud bigger mass-producer indoor also?
 

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
233
GodBud is a big commercial strain here in BC ....along with AK 47... Micado...Bunker Bud...Biker Bud

i agree with what Stoney said its all about weight

through personal grwoing experience (i am a med user not for profit) i have found that it is the actual care of the plant that can make for quality buds....if tended properly and loved a good grower can harvest beautiful high potency buds with these "commercial strains"

the commercial guys are just that...commercial...they usually have more than one grow house and not enough time to really care for their ladies...its all about volume and quick turnovers

i have seen first hand a few commercial grows.....and have since vowed to never smoke anyones pot besides my own

i have seen bug infestations that would make you sick to your stomach....yet these fellas just grow on and harvest and yup....the general smoking public eats it right up :eek:
 
S

Stoney Bud

Guest
Elephant Man said:
Thanks for the reply.

Columbian:eek: ?! Are we talking about outdoor? If so, is Big bud bigger mass-producer indoor also?

It's not bad. I have one friend that likes my Big Bud over all the weed he's smoked. Every time I see him, he says "You're Big Bud is soooo strong".

Hhaahahaha, I think it's pretty good too. I let it go a little long to give it a lay back high.

For the most bang for your buck in quantity, yes, Big Bud is a great indoor crop. You WILL have to use some mesh of some kind to support the weight of the top buds. They get HUGE and fall over before the grow is finished if you don't. I learned that the hard way and had to squeeze in there and tie each blasted one up. Next time, it's screen for me.
 

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
1,315
Reaction score
314
Stoney Bud said:
It's not bad. I have one friend that likes my Big Bud over all the weed he's smoked. Every time I see him, he says "You're Big Bud is soooo strong".

Hhaahahaha, I think it's pretty good too. I let it go a little long to give it a lay back high.

For the most bang for your buck in quantity, yes, Big Bud is a great indoor crop. You WILL have to use some mesh of some kind to support the weight of the top buds. They get HUGE and fall over before the grow is finished if you don't. I learned that the hard way and had to squeeze in there and tie each blasted one up. Next time, it's screen for me.

Reading my mind....thanks.
 

Latest posts

Top