Coming over to the dark side lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's up everybody? I was once a regular over at RIU, but the drama got to me and I stopped using the site for about 6 months. I realize that during those months I had a dirty grow room, paid little to no attention to my girls, tried techniques I have always sworn against, and paid for it all! I had plants herming, poppin seeds, shriveling up, yellowing, lmao. It was pathetic but last semester was SO HARD, and 5 grand a semester isn't worth wasting.
NOW I'M BACK! A whole new line-up of genetics, a newish(to me) all-organic feed recipe, my personal strain I have been working on is a lot closer to being stable, and I'm going to keep a sick butt journal to track it all!
I'm excited to meet and get to know you guys, share ideas, thoughts, and bong rips XD

Welcome dr kg. Enjoy your stay. :bong: lets hit this!!!

Welcome....

grats on the semester- and KUDOS for putting your career education first! You will be rewarded by all that b.s. hard work if you picked a good field. Granted you might only use a tenth of any actual knowledge you gained while in school lol.

I look forward to a journal and welcome to the site.

every forum has meaningless banter from time to time, its the nature of the beast. Learning to avoid it and just steering clear instead of adding to the fire is your best bet- sounds like your already on the right path.

If you have any questions (goes for all new members) just ask on the board and we will gladly help.

there is a boatload of combined exp. & info here so read Read READ!

being able to figure out a nagging problem and finding an easy or better solution simply by doing a little research brings great satisfaction.

your grow is only what your willing to put into it.

goodluck and green mojo!

Welcome and congrats on getting through another semester. It can take a lot of self-control to buckle down and get through tough classes.

This growing hobby can be a demanding thing. There are so many that think all you have to do is stick a bag seed in the dirt under a fluoro and they're good to go. We all learn from our mistakes, so in that way, you have learned a lot. I am sure this next grow will be fabulous. Looking forward to seeing your journal.

As a side note, we try to keep our language really clean here. So where you see *** that is a word that is a no-no word here. You might want to give the site rules a gander. We are a bit different here than you may be used to.

Latest posts

Back