Commercial I Love

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

It amazes me sometimes that there is so much bad advertising out there since there is enough really good advertising to realize that there are a lot of really good ad people.

One of the commercials I really like is the new Jack in the Box commercial where Jack is playing Scrabble with his wife. He spells out "swavery" and uses it to describe his new waffle sandwich. His wife counters with "nonookie" ...:rofl::rofl:

I also like the Allstate commercials starring "Mayhem".

Good Call THG!! I think the "mayhem" commercials are some of the funniest ever! The one when he is the "blind spot" cracks me up!

i like them all too---my fav's are from the dos equis most interesting man in the world---he once ran a marathon because it was on his way---sascwatch has taken a picture of him---his small talk has altered foreign policy---he bowls overhand

stay thirsty my friends

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That talking baby was pretty dang funny when it came out. Some kind of stocks exchange, I think.

Also love Mayhem. The one with the snow I personally found hilarious.

I love the dos Equis ones too.

Is it old spice that has the funny black guy? Those are silly but I like them.

My fav right now, and it's corny :p but it's the one for some quit smoking aid and the person is driving and a miniature rock band appears on the center console playing a song that says "I just want to celebrate another day of living." They are rocking out! Makes me :D

tastyness said:
What is Mayhem?

deanwintersallstate.jpg AllState

I love the Dos Equis Commercials and Radio ads as well. I think right now the commercial that makes the wife and I stop what we are doing and watch is The Dish Network Hopper Commercials. Especially the "Meatloaf...and some Beers" one.

i like the farmers insurance training ones, what is that? its a 4 wheeled hover moboat is that thing legal? define legal? (lol) no it is not

irn bru add on youtube worth a cheking out!
youtube irn bru steamy windows

irn bru <<< most famous and drunk pop in scotland<<j>>:hubba:

he once had an awkward moment, to know how it feels, lol i love those comercials the worlds most intresting man... Mayhem/Allstate comercials are great to...

i liked the dorritos comercial they ran during last years superbowl... kid is playing video games and eating dorritos his moms date is waiting for her to get ready , he reaches over and grabs a chip... the lil boy smaks him and says 2 things you dont mess with my dorritos and my momma... thats my all time fav.......

Latest posts

Back