Commercial license's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
So since 2017 in Maine medicinal sales are legal. 2020 the state approves recreational sales. I wanted to get in on the commercial end so I last year in the fall I read all the states laws and regulations and built my room per say to sell to dispensaries. My strains were tested, my plants are in a secured locked down building and alarmed with video surveillance inside and out plus all the filtering to keep the odor down. The most you can grow commercially is 30 or 60 plants in flower and unlimited clones. About a month ago I went to get all the permits and I have to have permission from my town as well. In 2017 when the laws came out our little town decided to block any commercial growing or sales. Now I had to get a petition signed, which is done, and hopefully they will reconsider it now. The head of the selectman, a Maine DEA officer! He is the one who started the whole thing in 2017.🤬

Wonderful Bro, how could anyone including LEO's walk away from this New Gold Rush..
Good Luck

This is when you start a clone and seed business, using the 30-60 plants for R&D. TBH, a good seed line makes a plant 10x more valuable in price compared to flower. You just need to work and get the good genetics stable for sale.

The MAX any one "Licensed" commercial grower can have is 60 plants in flower and unlimited clones depending on your license but I could sell to any legal dispensary. If I sell recreational, the taxes are tooo stupid so I'm out. License, once you pass inspection is 3K for 30 and 6K for 60. I'm planning on 30 plant license across three 4 x 8 tables. 10 gives me a good layout on the tables under the lights. But that is on another rant I've started.

Trust me on lots of laws. THERE IS A LONG LIST of what has to be done prior to inspection but this is where the laws get tricky. If I get denied by my town and if I had say 100 friends who didn't have the room to grow their 12 recreational plants, as long as they tag the plants with name and DL# I could have 1200 plants growing on my place and not a damn thing they can do about it and I have the room for it!

Yes I went indoor and with all the control of Mother Nature now, I have received exploding results compared to what I'm used to outdoors. I mean 18 girls in flower right now, 6 belong to a friend:cool:, and it's May 5th and all in flower and some only weeks out. I started Feb 2nd and just weeks away from the second batch. I'm like a 21 Y.O. back in the Navy pulling into a new port of call!!

This is when you start a clone and seed business, using the 30-60 plants for R&D. TBH, a good seed line makes a plant 10x more valuable in price compared to flower. You just need to work and get the good genetics stable for sale.
I've been reading on that and once I get my brothers girlfriends shit out of the upstairs of the garage I am going to turn that into the Flower and Veg floor and use the downstairs as the mad scientists lab.

Here's our logo

Attachments

• Co. Logo.jpg
    Co. Logo.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back