Comparing Height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedCold

Reaction score
Just wondering what other people's babies look like at the 2 week mark from seed germination.... Size, leaf count? All that good stuff. Thanks!

Check out "The Riz and Dr Greenthumbs grow journal" in the grow journal section..

Our lil babys were about 4 inches at 2 weeks with 3 leaves, maybe 2 or 3 developing in the top area..

now there about 3 1/2 weeks into flowering and over 5 foot lol

got any pics?

Yep. Mine are about 2.5 - 3 inches. Second set of leaves are ripening now.
My pictures are a little blurry, but I'm working on a set of things and pictures are of the least concern at the present moment. The pictures are in the journal. I've been watching your journal as well, looks good and best of luck!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9958

When do you see the biggest jump in size in the veg'n period? or is the entire period constant gradual growth?

Here is a picture of one of my babies at 2 weeks old. It was 1 inch tall when this picture was taken.

Week2.jpg

nice setup stonecold..

Yup you got it, veg growth is very consistant.. your plant will most likely grow 1 to 2 inches per week, maybe with a slow increase.
All dependant on strain of course!

Its in the flowering period you will really notice things speeding up, in veg we raised our light once every 2 weeks, however last weekend in 3 week of flower, we raised it 3 times lol.. running out of room here!..

Thanks a lot. I looked at other journals and it appeared my babies were small. I guess "the grass is always greener when someone else has it growing."... or something like that.:rolleyes: :48:

This is my baby after 2 weeks and 1 day. 400 watt HPS with Ebb and Flow system.
Enjoy:D

2wks Overhead.JPG

Side Shot 2wks.jpg

the pic on the left is when my afghan was only 15 days old. the one on the right is today.

sativa 005.jpg

lowryder 029.jpg

That stuff looks bomb THC!! Im going to do some LST on my plant so it dont get to big like yours!! hehe:D

Should also ask for pictures and what lighting you are using...

Im using a 400watt Advanced HPS light. I really wanted to get both a MH and a HPS but dident have the money. The 400 watt hps for 3 plants allows the plants to get a good amount of light per plant.:D

using cfls. daylight simulant. mylar reflective, total lumens 5100.

THC, what did you feed that monster? Mine is roughly... 15 days, I'll check and post a picture of what it looks like now, but its nothing like that!

Latest posts

Back