Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just an update. Mai li is still going. Man i don't think i'll do this one inside again. Some pic's of her and the twins. I'm thinking if she doesn.t do something in a month she goes! Got a butt load of clones coming up!

DSCI0937.JPG

DSCI0938.JPG

DSCI0939.JPG

DSCI0940.JPG

DSCI0941.JPG

DSCI0944.JPG

DSCI0945.JPG

DSCI0946.JPG

DSCI0947.JPG

DSCI0948.JPG

DSCI0949.JPG

DSCI0950.JPG

Buds are getting fat! and she getting a bit of a sugar coating on her.........maybe 2-3 months.

DSCI0951.JPG

DSCI0953.JPG

DSCI0954.JPG

DSCI0955.JPG

DSCI0956.JPG

DSCI0957.JPG

DSCI0958.JPG

DSCI0959.JPG

A pic of my abused girl. Think she'll make it 70 days. Started flushing today. Trichs are mostly cloudy, but a lot of them are still clear. I thibk i've spotted two or three freak amber ones. I had to chop the biggest branch, but it was the strange, really airy one. Got obly 12 grams from a 30 cm cola... Smoke was, well, average a best. And i'm being very, very kind saying that. I Also took the smallest top two days ago. Since it had gone a week longer it was more mature and had a bit better bite to it. So i guess i will end up with some decent bud after all.

But i'm sorta glad i had a baaaad grow, gotta have it sometime. On the other hand i was looking forward to some fine ssh. Never smoked a haze before.

I have germed three super lemon hazes and have a 10-pack of femed skunk#1 from sensi in the mail. Will grow three of those aswell. Classic smoke!

DSC01129.JPG

the chef, You think she will be done in 2-3 months? I was kind of thinking come spring you could put her outside to finish out! Hehe :) She does look very pretty though :D

keb, Who knows, maybe when she ambers up she will get the potency your after :) I'll cross my fingers for you! The super lemon haze has my interest, you going to do a journal for them?

Put mai li and the twins in new finishing pots. They got to the point as if suspended in time. I though i've seen this before! With my first pinapple express! It was in a medium to small to finish properly. After transplanting her she finished out beautifuly. Got some shots of her and the twins. Did a dead leaf patrol and now her bottom half looks naked!:eek: :D

DSCI1037.JPG

DSCI1038.JPG

DSCI1039.JPG

DSCI1040.JPG

DSCI1041.JPG

DSCI1042.JPG

DSCI1043.JPG

DSCI1044.JPG

DSCI1045.JPG

DSCI1046.JPG

DSCI1047.JPG

DSCI1048.JPG

Started with the molasses treatments to help get that sugar coating to finish her!

DSCI1049.JPG

DSCI1050.JPG

DSCI1051.JPG

DSCI1052.JPG

DSCI1054.JPG

DSCI1055.JPG

DSCI1056.JPG

DSCI1057.JPG

DSCI1058.JPG

DSCI1059.JPG

DSCI1060.JPG

She's got a fair amount of amber, so i cut her. The buds were in good condition except the ones closest to the light. A bit fluffy perhaps. Quite frosty as well. Wet weight was about 460g. Will return with dry weght when done. Will try to do it slower this time, last time it was more or less bone dry in three days.

Sorry bout the poor quality of the pic, but i don't have the energy to get it right atm.;) Going to sleep...

DSC01133.JPG

hey are yall gonna weigh the whole plant, measure it, and what if you have a thc measurer and when is the deadline?

WOWzers chef..she stil goin eh...who says you can't grow a 6' tall sat under a few CFLs LOL Good growin dude. :aok:

Ty mutt i can't wait to finish !!!!!!! Getting close.....er. Her hairs are turning and sh'e got first signs of thc on her leaves.

Dried very fast since the buds were very airy. Don't now if it's due to the sativa influence or heat/stress, but i think the latter. But the yield was allright. In fact pretty great, 114 grams plus another 21 that i cut early (three tops). So i got 135 grams of my plant. But i still lost to you, Risky.

I guess this is the end for this thread. It's been fun, hope someone found it entertaining aswell.

Jesus haha, that sativa looks like a leigh for the jolly green giant. GROW BABY! SATIVA-STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!

Nice harvest Kebne.. Too bad she ended up a sick little girl.. I've been trapped on the Island of Bornholm the last 2 weeks, where I'm serving my military duties. So f'ing boring and exhausting.. But I guess you got to do, what you got to do.. No internet there :-( So going back in half an hour... Dammit.. I hate the military.

Chef - Keep your patience!

Mai li is no more! Started to get the first signs of mold on the lower buds....so whack! Got a nice pile of fat buds drying. This was the last straw with m.li! I still got her 4 foot clones going so there's hope still. If anyone is doing a thai super skunk....LST!

DSCI1225.JPG

DSCI1226.JPG

DSCI1227.JPG

DSCI1228.JPG

DSCI1229.JPG

DSCI1230.JPG

DSCI1231.JPG

DSCI1232.JPG

DSCI1233.JPG

DSCI1234.JPG

DSCI1235.JPG

DSCI1236.JPG

the chef, Sad to see her go :( Although if it where not for the mold you may have never gotten to harvest her, hehe :) It looks like you got a very nice pile of buds from her :)
I will look forward to a smoke report. :bong:

Gonna let the clones finish out, but yup she had to go!

Wow down she went.. I hope she is a real nice smoke.. I'm currently taking my truck driving license so no MJ for me. I have saved the biggest top buds for myself for special occasions.. The buds are without a doubt the strongest weed I ever smoked.. Chef I can't wait to hear how Mai Li is going to smoke.. Chef how is the SSH?

thai super skunk is very descent! The buzz is ok and the smell is like a spicy chocolate.

RiskyPack said:
Wow down she went.. I hope she is a real nice smoke.. I'm currently taking my truck driving license so no MJ for me. I have saved the biggest top buds for myself for special occasions.. The buds are without a doubt the strongest weed I ever smoked.. Chef I can't wait to hear how Mai Li is going to smoke.. Chef how is the SSH?

I guess you ment me regarding the ssh...

It's pretty fine after 10+ days of drying and curing. Average weed i would say, but since i kinda was expecting top notch buds i'm a bit dissapointed. _But i got ppp, skunk and super lemon haze growing atm, hope they do better. I just picked up a new carbon filter allthough i didn't need one last grow, the ssh was very very low smell. But i guess the skunk will be smelly.

Risky, too bad your chpice of work akes you weed-free, but i think you got your priorities straight. Military duty over? Over here everyone must do military service according to the law, in reality less than 1/4 do it, so i had no problem in skipping it some ten years ago.

Latest posts

Back